An unexpected threat

No one knew the problem that would arise years later. The first pellets of snow begun to fall as Sesshomaru smelt the air and sensed something  very off. But he didn't know what.

Fenris and Mizuki were fighting in the background. Improving their skill of battle. Enabling them to defend themselves against any threat.

But nobody was prepared, the snow began to fall harder. Covering the lush, green grass with blankets of white.

Sesshomaru looked to his kids, "Fenris, Mizuki I want you to go with Rin now." The two did not stuff around with their father. Since you as their mother were more soft they got away with a lot more when around you.

The two followed Rin to a safe spot, aka Kaede's hut. For Inuyasha was there, Sesshomaru knew he would lay his life on the line for his niece and nephew.

>>>>>>>

You fell back as the flames burst, forming to create a bigger inferno. But when it met the wood floor it did not burn like you had expected. Instead a spirit appeared in front of you. His body see through, tan skin, short, clipped, black hair.

He looked like a general of some long forgotten army. You scrambled backwards as his gaze met yours.

No smile formed on his lips just a cold stare. "Seems I did not have to do much to meet you."

"What?" Was all you could manage for a reply.

He bowed much to your surprise, "you are (Y/n), (L/n) correct?"

You nodded.

A sad but forced smile appeared on his ghostly lips. "My name is Hans I'm from the dead as you can tell. I'm one of the vengeful servants."

You raised a brow, " vengeful servants?"

He nodded, "yes, I serve the wishes or curses of the strongest degree of which have been made or cast. As they are a great danger to those who are of the living and if left unchecked could cause great harm. It is our- or my- job to unfortunately carry them out on the individuals who are involved."

You remained where you were and furrowed your brows, "this all sounds like a great big lie to me."

The tan man's ghostly features twisted to what looked like regret but also a bad gut ache. "As silly as that role sounds...it is true."

"What has this got to do with me?"

He swallowed as if choosing his words carefully. "It has everything to do with you. You see it goes as far back as Akemi when she summoned Jin a feared and powerful being of our home. She formed a deal that was unbreakable by any means."

You felt the sweat start to cover your  skin. "Yes she died and then revived me."

"Yes that is true but...when Jin was killed properly he made a spell that cannot be broken. After Sesshomaru killed him Jin was punished after death. But we found his spell began to curse innocent souls and it caused a great uproar between our worlds."

You dared speak, "so?"

He could not meet your eyes, "so...to correct this catastrophe we-I-have to bring it upon the intended victim of which the curse or wish was laid upon originally. You. Any reincarnation of Akemi's or yourself."

"What?!"

"When a deal is made with a important spirit like Jin. There is severe consequences for breaching any of the rules. That's why Jin was so angry but he entered the world of the living which is strictly forbidden. But if his curse continues to hurt the wrong person or people in your case. It will be absolute choas."

You looked for any exit, any means of escape but one thing irked you about this situation. "Then why not do it straight away? Why explain all of it to me? Surely you wouldn't owe me an explanation."

He shook his fat head.

"Then why?"

"To buy time miss."

You glared at him, "buy time?"

His expression showed sympathy, "for the intended people of the curse and the role they play."

You were still confused.

>>>>>>>

The scent was firmilair, it reeked of the dead. Sesshomaru relied on his demon blood to get him quickly to the mansion. He would reach you in time. This time he would.

His heart beat like crazy and his mind was racing. He opened the entrance to the mansion. The other people inside heard the thumping of his feet.