Prom

He raised a brow, "prom?"

"It's like a dance for couples at my school the thought popped into my head. But I don't know if you can travel through the well."

He pushed back a strand of your hair and smirked, "if Inuyasha can do it to peek on Kagome then I should be able to travel too."

His brothers cheeks went beet red, "I do not peek on her!"

Kagome now tried to recall any times he may have perved on her. You ignored Inuyasha's fuming. "So is that a yes?"

Sesshomaru put his arm under your thighs and lifted. "If I can of course." You wrapped your arms around his neck. Totally head over heels for your puppy.

Then it hit you like a brick you'd need to tell your parents all this and if Sesshomaru could travel between era's then he'd have to meet them.

"Ughhh!" You let out a long groan.

His face twisted into a look of confusion, "(Y/n) is something the matter?"

You ruffled your hair, "I still don't know yet...Kagome we need to go I'll need your help."

Again...his grip tightened, "come on I don't need you getting possessive. So put me down."

He didn't listen.

You glared at him. "Sesshomaru. Put. Me. Down."

His eye twitched as your female anger scared him. You then poked his eye which caused you to fall on your bottom. Kagome helped you up.

Sesshomaru snarled at you but quickly shut up when you said. "Unless you want me to give you your treatment and not the nice kind I suggest you zip it!"

He grumbled under his breath about women and Inuyasha heard. Agreeing thoroughly. You beckoned for him to come so he could test if the portal allowed him to time travel.

Once you two jumped in Sesshomaru followed and to both of your delight. He was able to venture into your world with you.

Kagome and Sesshomaru walked with you to your house. You told Sesshomaru to wait outside while only you and Kagome went inside.

On entering you saw your dad sitting on a chair at the kitchen table. Hands clasped together with a sour look on his face. Your heart your mum giggling from upstairs. She came down while still blabbing to someone. That's when you instinctively grabbed Kagome's wrist. The school girl caught on when she felt your nails dig in.

Alex took notes of your body language, Tabitha smiled as she reached the bottom of the stairs and moved to let Greg down.

His chocolate eyes spotted you and the lust held in them vanished when Kagome glared at him.

Your mum gave you her usual loving greeting to both and laughed again. Kagome sneered at him, "what is he doing here?"

The chubby lady quite happily answered, "well! He's gere to take (Y/n) to prom!"

"No." Both you and Kagome said in usion.

Your grip on your friends wrist did not loosen. Tabitha coughed, "I think it's only fair to make up for you ditching the date we had organised."

Your temper burst, "ditching! Ditching?! That's what he told you?!"

"Yes it is and-"

Alex cut in, "now's the perfect time to tell us your side of the story sweetie."

Sweat ran down your spine and began to coat your skin. Kagome wriggled your fingers free from her wrist before you stopped the flow of blood. She elbowed you and you shook your head not wanting to utter a word.