Coming to America, living in a strange place with strangers who speak another whole different language, Dean had never felt so lost and isolated until that moment. Living in a big house with wealth yet little Dean could still not be able to find happiness. The little boy cried every night, demanded to see his mother or he would rather starve. One night, Bowen Winchester came to see his son was sitting in the corner of the dark bedroom. His anger rose before he gave the order to his men in black to take his son out and tied him up against a tree until he surrenders and listens to him.

"How could he be so stubborn?" Bowen groaned in annoyance before he said, "Nobody is allowed to come near him until I say so!" Bowen hissed in anger then returned back into the mansion. Everyone left the little Dean alone. Until two nights later, Dean no longer had the strength to cry neither keeping himself awake. His father who was always glared through the window from his workroom to watch his son decided to come out of the house and gave the order to release Dean. "Call a family doctor,"

A week later, Dean gained his conscience back to found himself inside that same big bedroom. "Mom," The little boy's voice began following by tears running down through his eyes. A few weeks later, Dean's father forced his son to go to school. Dean's stubbornness argued and never listen to his father's words.

Two years later, Bowen Winchester killed a man in front of his own son. "Did you see that?" He asked a boy who was crying hard while he struggled in the grip of a man behind him. Bowen's hand grabbed Dean's arm and swung him forward the corpse of an old man in front of him. "Let me teach you a life lesson, Dean. In this cruel world, you do what you can to survive." Bowen pats Dean's head gently with a smirk and continued, "Only those with a lot of power will live. Being a coward and weak like you will not last long in this type of world. You are my son, you ought to be strong like me, not a weakling like your mother. Your name is Dean Winchester and never a Dean Wu." Ever since that day, his father always took Dean with him to witnessed countless deaths, and brutal abuses on people.

As the news got out that Dean was actually Bowen Winchester's son, Dean's life fell in danger. One day, while Dean was in the hospital getting mentally and physically treated, an anonymous man showed up in his room disguised as a doctor pulled out a knife and wanted to kill the ten years old boy. Dean screamed for help, but the men in black who were guiding the door outside the room ignored while they thought that Dean was just scared of the doctor. Dean was panicking at the same time when his father's words recalled in his mind, "I will hide the gun underneath your pillow just in case anyone wants to hurt you when I am not here. Don't be scare that you'll hurt them. If you are scared, they'll be the ones to hurt you."

Dean pushed the disguised doctor with full strength. Throwing his pillow at the doctor, he grabbed the gun to aim at the doctor that was about to run back to grab him. The man in front of Dean paused and chuckled, "Little boy, you won't dare to shoot. Put it down and-" Dean's small finger pulled the trigger just like how he saw his father did. The bullet flew out of the gun and pierced the disguised doctor right in the neck. The sound of the gun echoed the hospital causing the two men in front of the room to rushed in. Their eyes widened at the scene of Dean was holding a gun while a man in front of Dean lied flat on the floor in a pool of blood. Dean turned to glare deadly at the two men who were rushing in to check up on the doctor's body then looked at Dean with a horror expression.

Back to the present, after Dean finished up the meeting with Dr. Aldo, he smiled and said, "This is nothing compared to what you've done for me Doc. If you need any helps or facing any struggles again, just shoot me an email. I will have Leo send you the money by tomorrow." Aldo thanked Dean again and again as he walked Dean downstairs to the main entrance.