“Logan and Alexander will not be joining us tonight as they have pack business to attend to,” Maria told us.

We ate in silence for a minute before Jenny spewed a load of mush about her and Matthew that unsurprisingly made me want to projectile vomit. I’m not too good with PDA or lovey dovey stuff, or too much physical contact. In fact I designed an imaginary personal space bubble and I pretend to draw it around myself if people come too close. Weirdly Alexander and Jenny break it on a daily basis but I’ve never minded or hit them for it. I finished and excused myself from the table to take my plate away. As usual, even though Maria scolded me for it, I washed my plate and cutlery, dried them and then put them away.

“Angelica, will you get me two glasses please?” Mr Williams asked.

I looked up to find him in the doorway and Alex was leaning on the doorframe with a smirk on his handsome face.

“Yeah, what do you want me to fill them with Mr Williams?” I inquired as I took them out.

“It’s Logan, and you don’t have to do that sweetheart,” Mr Williams said.

“Well I’m already here,” I shrugged carelessly and felt myself glance at Alex.

I found Alex was walking towards me and my eyes widened slightly. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up to sit me on the counter top. Once I was there he took the glasses and filled them up with water before handing one to his Father. Alex smirked at my surprise expression then leant in to kiss me softly on the tip of my nose, something he always used to do. Logan cleared his throat and Alex scowled then followed him out the room.

“Let’s go watch a film,” Jenny exclaimed as she burst into the kitchen.

She quickly washed her things then left them on the side to dry. She tugged me off the worktop then towed me upstairs eagerly.

“Jenny,” I whined, “why’s he doing that?”

Jenny just gagged looking really green and I cowered behind the sofa. We were enclosed in the cinema room; it was a small room with a flat screen TV on the wall and three couches. I let out a small shriek as the guy at the front of the human centipede bit a chunk out of the doctor’s leg. Whose idea was it to watch the human centipede anyway?

Jenny began to retch as the human centipede crawled up the stairs and I made a sick sounding scream. The doctor guy licked up some blood on the step that the human centipede left behind and I retched. A strong hand appeared on my back and I looked up to see Alexander with a cocked eyebrow.

“Alex,” my bottom lip trembled and my voice was strained.

He took me into his arms and sat on the couch with me cuddled to his left. He tapped Jenny on the shoulder and she sprung up to snuggle into his right. I hid my face in his chest after I whimpered as the guy at the front of the centipede slit his throat with a glass shard. Alex made a gagging noise and rubbed my back comfortingly. I heard someone sit down on my other side and he patted my leg soothingly.

“Holy fuck,” Dallas yelped.

I darted off the couch and stumbled out the room feeling ill. I slammed my bedroom door and heard Jenny’s slam across the hall. I changed into my simple PJ’s of a long check shirt and my underwear before sliding into bed, exhausted from all things Alexander and human centipedes.

I was half asleep when I heard the door open and I immediately sat bolt upright in terror. A large, figure stepped into my dark room and I let out a shriek of horror as I tried to scramble across my bed away from the person.

“Shush, it’s okay Angel, it’s only me,” Alex said soothingly and I instantly calmed down.

Crawling back to my spot feeling stupid I hugged the duvet to my chest and watched him with suddenly sleepy eyes.

“I came to say goodnight,” he informed me.

He shoved me gently so I would move over then he sat on the edge of the bed.

“Lay down Angelica,” he demanded.

I lay down and watched him through half lidded eyes as he leant towards me. He tucked me in then kissed my forehead tenderly.

“Goodnight Angel, may the bad stay away and you be blessed with peace,” he said softly.

He brushed a stray curl out my eyes and I slowly felt them shutting.

“Goodnight my Angel,” he whispered kissing my forehead again.

I fell asleep.

The picture is what we think Alexander looks like ~ Alex (Not Alexander, the co-writer haha)

Ian Somerhalder is sooo fit right? ~ Ellie (Alex's twin and co-writer)