Ch 28. The Wedding Night

Ch.28

This chapter is long but since I haven't updated in ages, I thought my remaining readers deserve it.

WARNING!!!!! If you don't like reading about SEX!!!!, this is NOT the chapter for you. Everyone else enjoy!

Annabel POV

During the reception, I was having fun but towards the end, I was tired from this long day, so I was thinking that Sammy and I won't do the deed tonight. We can just do it tomorrow at Barbados.

When our guests were dancing, I finally had the chance to sneak away to the food section to get some food. I was starving. I barely ate all day because of the ceremony, then we took several wedding photos by ourselves and with the wedding party, after I greeted the guests while they were eating their appetizers, then the best man and made of honor made their speech while everyone else got to eat, then I had my father-daughter dance, then Sammy and I had our first dance which was actually really romantic and was my favorite part of the night. The point is- basically I just wanted to eat.

As I was getting food from the table; I suddenly felt a presence behind me. There was no space between my back and the person's chest. I knew it was Sammy because I know the shape of his body.

This caused me to raise my head and straighten my back. Before I even had a chance to turn my body, Sammy whispered in my ear "stasera faremo l'amore e sarò gentile perché è la tua prima volta ma domani quando arriveremo al resort, sta andando giù o forse inizieremo in aereo, dopotutto è un lungo viaggio in aereo da New York alle Barbados" (tonight we will make love and I will be gentle because it's your first time but tomorrow when we reach the resort, it's going down or maybe we will start in the airplane, Afterall it is a long plane ride from New York to Barbados) .

He then kissed me on my cheek and then left to go somewhere while I was still staring at the wall like a fool processing what he just said.

I was exhausted before but that woke me up. My adrenaline skyrocketed and all I could think about was tonight. I didn't even care about eating anymore. I finally turned to see where Sammy was, and he was talking to his father, but he was staring directly at me with a smirk on his face and winked at me. I felt my blood pressure rise and my face heat up. God; now I am horny, excited, wide awake and nervous.

Throughout the rest of the night, whenever Sammy caught me looking at him, he would smile at me and look at me as if I was his prey and he was ready to pounce at me at any given moment.

Him doing this to me gave me two contradictory feelings. The first was that I couldn't wait for the reception to be over, so I can see what he had planned for us. The second was that I wanted this reception to never end because he is experienced and I'm not. I don't want him to not enjoy it. If the reception does go on forever (which I guess is impossible) then I don't have to worry about disappointing him. I now kind of regret not losing my virginity before marriage or even before Sammy. If I did lose it before dating him and did its multiple times, then I would be experienced enough for him.

Sammy POV
I couldn't wait till this reception was over. I waited two long years to have sex with Annabel and tonight I get to take her virginity. I felt like a kid at a candy shop. I was counting down the hours. I am so glad she waited for marriage to have sex. I'm so excited to be her first and it's so hot that I will be taking her innocence. By the time we come back from our honeymoon, I can guarantee you that Annabel won't be so innocent anymore

Annabel POV

I was too nervous, and the reception was almost over, so I decided to talk to my sister to calm my nerves. I explained to her the reason that I am scared to have sex with Sammy.

"Annabel, do you want me to be honest or to be nice" She asks