CHAPTER 25: Camryn

Rodster had seemed to have been in the bathroom a while and as me and his friends along with their dates talking until we started noticing a some groups of people leaving until nearly the rest of the students in the room here started making their ways out towards the door that went out to the hallway. The next thing we heard was what sounded like a crowd cheering in an uproar.

So we all began heading out into the hallway and I noticed there was a huge crowd all with their phones out trying to look at something. and the closer I got, I noticed there were two guys fighting and it didn't take long to see that the one throwing the most blows was Rodster.

I'm not sure in how it started but all I know is that he looked to be someone I had never seen before. I have seen him fight before and I knew he was a great fighter but never to this severity. I began wondering in how it ever even started.

Finally a few of his friends pulled him off the guy while the guy groaned in pain while holding his stomach as he continued laying on his side on the floor then not too long after that, The Principal's and all the other adults there at the prom had come walking out and seeing what was going on.

I saw Rodster look at me and start walking up to me wrapping his arms around me as I did with him and we stood there for a brief moment holding each other until we heard the Principal ask out loud what was going on and then telling everybody they needed to go back to the party.

Instead of going back to the prom though and to prevent from Rodster getting into trouble, he took my hand and both him and I along with some of his friends and their dates all headed back to their houses. Their dates actually ended up staying with the guys and then the driver dropped Rod and I off at his place.

The moment we stepped inside, he started removing his jacket from his tuxedo he wore then the dress shirt he had due to the red spots from some of the guys' blood being splattered on it while I had him sit down on the couch.

Next I grabbed some ice and placed it into a zip locked bag then handed it to Rodster to put on his hand over his knuckles before sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Thanks baby." He tells me.

"Yeah." I half smiled feeling a little nervous about asking him but figured I might as well.

"I'm sorry that I ruined our prom." He began to apologize as he placed the bag of ice onto his knuckles and winced a little bit.

"It's alright. But if you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened? I have never seen you ever get THAT angry before." I mention.

"I know. I can't explain it and don't exactly know why it bothered me so much to the point of it becoming physical but he was being rude and saying shit that didn't sit well with me - about you." He tells me.

"Oh." I replied.

In a way, I feel in a way a little honored that he was nice enough to stand up for me but at the same time, it must have been really bad enough to have him lose his temper the way he did.

"I'm going to work on that....." He began to say but I all of a sudden got an immediate urge to just jump onto his lap and thank him.

So I turn his head to look at me and smash my lips onto his with my arms wrapped around his neck as he places his hands on my back.

Next I start to get up still kissing him and hike up the bottom of my prom dress and straddle my hips onto his lap and feel his hands move to my outer thighs and begins rubbing them a little bit.

"Mmm....." I began to moan a little bit. Then I moved my head back and looked into his eyes.

"Damn baby, that was hot as fuck." He tells me.

"Mmmm.....Well I may not approve of where you allowed your temper to take off to tonight, I do however, find the idea of you getting protective and defending me.....hot." I tell him the last part in a seductive way.

"Yeah?" He asks while biting the bottom of his lip a little bit and squeezing my ass as his hands went further up underneath my dress and the next thing I feel is one of his hands and starts pushing my panties aside before I feel his fingertips begin rubbing my clit instantly making me moan in pleasure and become more wet than I already was before then feeling his fingers go inside my wet folds and he starts right away thrusting them in and out hard and faster a little while before we stop and get up off the couch then head upstairs to the bedroom where we make love to each other then fall asleep in each other's arms like always and both feel as though we have both gotten onto cloud nine.

*****************
The Next Morning

When I woke up the next morning, I could hear my phone vibrating nonstop on the little inn table beside the bed and grabbed it and noticed I had a few missed calls and a couple of voicemails along with several text messages, all from Davis.

I sit up and notice that the most recent one he had JUST now sent, I realized I had forgotten to let him know that I was staying at Rod's house last night. I wanted to let Rodster sleep a little longer and decided to call him later. So I got up, put my dress on, grabbed my small purse along with my heels and then started heading out the door and called for even a cab and began heading towards the house.

I just hoped that Davis had gone to sleep and as much as he was drinking before I had left to prom last night, I figured he most likely was going to be passed out and have such a horrible hangover that he'd forget all about it and by the time he woke up, I'd be home and have him think I was here the entire time.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)