CHAPTER 1

STARLETS, NYC
FRIDAY NIGHT

ANJELICAR.

"Girl move, damn" keisha said as she wobbled her clumsy ass past me, that girl is always a mess

"Girl move, damn" keisha said as she wobbled her clumsy ass past me, that girl is always a mess. I walked over the the back of the club and seen my girl Ana touching up her makeup.
"Girl whatcha doing back here, ain't you supposed to be out there?" She questioned me as she patted her lipstick on her lips. I leaned against the counter top and played with one of the makeup brushes that were laying there.

"Look Ana I have something's on my mind, you know I don't wanna do this for the rest of my life..I wanna go to law school, be my OWN boss!" I explained, it's true I didn't want to be at the strip club till i was at the age of retirement. I wanted to do something with my life, specifically a lawyer.
My dream job ever since I finished high school, I've never been so sure of wanting to commit to something more. But the only reason why I'm stripping is to get that paper, since you can't get as much paper at a regular job than you get as a stripper.
"Girl I know you do, stack your paper, make plans and do what you gotta do that makes you happy." She said, Ana was always supportive of my decisions. She always told me when I'm wrong and cared for me when I was done, it's vice versa. We only have each other here at this club, we go way back. Pre school back. We've know each other for 20 years.
We do have friends but when you have that 1 friend it's always that 1 that you will always go to and the one that will always be there for you. That's Ana.

Period bitch.

"You right" I agreed, our boss walked in..bobby. He was sort of gay in a sense but anyways.

"Anjelicar you can finish off today, we have too many girls here tonight and we won't be needing you r services anymore honey. BUT make sure your here on SATURDAY NIGHT! As we have someone from the rap game coming in" he said, very passionately.
I nodded and stood their awkwardly from his presence. "Okay honey you can leave, Love you" he strutted off.

I looked at Ana. "Okay then, cya girl" I laughed, she laughed as well and waved as I went to the lockers and grabbed my belongings. My keys and my bag and my coat. I put my coat on and walked out the back door.

I wonder who this rapper is, i mean it could be a female but I doubt a female rapper..well they do come to strip clubs to throw a little cash and make sure they get it on the gram and leave. Hmm I'm really looking forward to this Saturday night.

2 hours later.

I was scrolling through the gram at home, I was living in a penthouse..that I worked my ass off to get. Anyways.

I was scrolling through and I seen a poster saying
Pop smoke at scarlets Saturday night, ladies be ready I've never really heard of this pop smoke guy. I only heard 1 of his songs which was welcome to the party but I ain't really know how he looks or anything about him actually.
I'll just have to wait until Saturday then.

SATURDAY NIGHT.

I was working it on the pole, girl let me tell y'all if there was any bitch who knew how to WORK the pole in this club it was me! And that's why I'm always the one on the pole when celebs come. Well or bobby just forces me on there when Bartending.

Then pop smoke 'welcome to the party' started playing and I knew he was walking in because when they playing they song, you better expect a good entrance and u betta be doing some sexy as moves.

POP SMOKE

I was walking in the club with ma boys dave and mike

I was walking in the club with ma boys dave and mike.."yo this club litty" Dave said. I nodded "yea man, we still gotta see them girls tho"
We walked all the way in and let me tell y'all this club a fucken vibe.

"Hey daddy" one of the strippers walked passed rubbing my chest, I looked at her up and down. Hmm she okay.

"Pop smoke..follow me to your area" One of the girls said. "Yo she a dawn..who that" Mike said, I shook my head at him. This nigga always try a find some new meat to fuck, he ain't no gentlemen.

She took us to our area and we all got settled, I mean. The girls came and sat with us, I mean I haven't looked at who the hell was on the pole so I can't spend that cash on because these girls up ma manz ass.
"Ayo give me ma bands" I told Dave, he opened the duffle bag and gave me my stacks. I looked at the stage and when I tell y'all I lost my damn breath I did and that's on hood.

She was fucken sexy as hell, pretty face, slim waist. Nice smile, nice shape. She a whole package. Damn if I could he aroused, count me in as now. I need to get shawty Info. I took the rubber band of my stack and made it rain on her. She looked at me and gave me this look, don't give me that look you gon get in trouble boo. I bit my lip as she crawled over to me and came closer. I was nearly gettin weak. Shawty had something in her that made a nigga wanna risk it all.
But I didn't, so we made it rain. She made it clap.

"Yo she fucken lit" Mike said, I looked at him "nigga back off I got eyes on her", I said "damn okay nigga" he said backing up, I rolled my eyes. See y'all he always want some new meat. I wanted to get to know this girl. But it's only the start of the night.

ANJELICAR

I had finished from the pole, and oddly I felt eyes on me, I looked around and seen that pop smoke nigga looking at me, I must confess he good looking as fuck, sheit got a bitch wet by looking at him. But that's what kills. The looks, you never know someone  until you meet them.

So I just walked to the back until someone called my name "Anj" I looked back and it was Ana, standing with pop smoke and his guys. She motioned for me to come over. I walked over there, they was all looking at me.."so this is Dave, Mike and pop" she introduced me. "Hey yall"

"Wassup" Dave and mike said except pop, damn okay. Pop looked at me up and down, "what's your name mama" he said, "Anjelicar" I said

"I like that" he said, well thanks.
I smiled back at him as his friends were back at throwing paper at the strippers. He grabs my hand and takes me to the back area, "what you doing" I said in frustration. "Chill ma" he said.

" I was watching you, I gotta say you caught my eye..I would like to take you out one night" he said, wait..POP SMOKE wants to take ME out. "Okay, sure..where's your phone" I said so I can give my digits.
I put my digits in his phone. " here you go,and let me tell you one thing..just because Im doing what I'm doing here..does not mean I'm a free fuck if that's what you were thinking" I said calmly.

"Of course not, you a hustler. I like hustlers" he said. 

I smiled at him "okay good" I walked away after that happy I got that out of the way.

Hmm I wonder how this 'date' is gonna go...