50.

DEMI P.O.V.: the week passed slower than ever for me. So when friday arrived and I met Joe in the club, I was like, insanely happy.

Joe: hey you (I hugged him and he kissed my cheek)

Demi: how was your week?

Joe: bad, it went really slow...I don't know why

Demi: (my eyes opened in surprise and I smiled) mine too, I thought I was the only one feeling it

Joe: you're not (he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I smiled at him hugging his waist)

Demi: I'm incredibly happy to see you again

Joe: me too, do you think we should go to my house already?

Demi: yes (I said nuzzling his nose and he chuckled)

Joe: let's go then

It didn't take us too long to be on his bedroom, desperately taking our clothes off as we moaned uncontrollably.

Demi: I want you Joe (I said on his lips and he smiled before kissing me with passion as he entered on my soaking wet pussy) f-fuck!

Joe: come on babe (he groaned in my ear as he hit me harder every time)

Demi: I can't take it a-ny-more (I came seeing blurry and he kissed my neck softly before rolling beside me)

Joe: you're so fucking amazing for this

Demi: the feeling is mutual

Joe: the feeling (he whispered and I looked up at him as I rested my head on his chest)

Demi: what?

Joe: nothing, you freckles (he said and tipped my nose)

Demi: I'm really tired

Joe: go to sleep then (I crawled to his waist and put my leg on his body. He grabbed it and rubbed it)

The next morning I woke up in the same position and looked up to see Joe on his phone.

Demi: hey (I murmured)

Joe: hey

Demi: what time is it?

Joe: oh, it's early, don't worry...9 a.m. but my mom called me cause she wants all the family to have lunch together at their house

Demi: oh, that's pretty awesome (I said sitting up on bed and he caressed my back with his fingertips softly) I should get going then, so you can get ready to go

Joe: umm yea (he said quietly and I stood up putting his t-shirt on before heading to the bathroom)

I was washing my face and hands when he knocked on the door.

Joe: Dems?

Demi: mh?

Joe: do you wanna go with me to my mom's? (I smiled slightly and opened the door after drying my face)

Demi: sure, if I'm not a burden

Joe: but you really want to? (He asked my worried eyes and I kissed his cheek at how sweet he was for caring about me that much)

Demi: yes, I wanna see them, it'll make happy. Plus, I haven't ever meet Alena and Valentina

Joe: sure? I think you have (I bit my lip and glanced to the floor)

Demi: m-maybe I did and I don't remember. You know...there's a lot of things I can't remember after the-

Joe: you know what's cool? (He asked stopping me from talking)

Demi: what?

Joe: that we're gonna have so much fun today you don't even have an idea (I smiled at him and nodded) let me take a shower and we can go

Demi: mmm (I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled his ear) can I join you there?

Joe: of course you can (he said to me and pushed me with his body til we both were in the bathroom closing the door behind him)