Little Sam

Sam: little age 2-3

Sam: little age 2-3

It was one of Sams little days. They were in the bunker and Sam was watching some movie with Castiel.

"Cassie, pway?" Asked Sam behind his pacifier. "What do you wanna play?" Asked Castiel as he looked at the mental toddler. "Wrestle?" The boy said happily. Castiel chuckled.

Dean has taught little Sam how to wrestle and now that's all he wants to play.

"Okay," said Castiel as he sat on the floor and faced the boy. Castiel was a lot more gentle with Sam when they played then Dean.

Sam smiled and gently pushed Castiel, making the angel fall onto his back. Sam then crawled on top of his lap and smiled down at him.

"I got you!" The boy smiled. "That you did!" Smiled Castiel before he started to tickled the boys sides. Sam started squealing and trying to get away. Sam has managed to grab Castiel's hands and pin them down. Then he leaned down and gave the angel an innocent kiss before laying his head on Castiel's chest. Castiel smiled and stood with the boy on his hip.

"I think it's nap time," said Castiel. He felt the boy nod in agreement. "Bubba?" He asked. "I'm here, Sammy," said Dean as he walked in. Sam smiled and reached for Dean.

Castiel smiled as Sam got happy and reached for his brother. Dean smiled and took him from Castiel. Dean nodded to Castiel before carrying his brother to his room.

"Lay wif me, bubba?" Asked Sam. "I am," assured Dean as he laid Sam on the bed. Dean kicked his boots off before crawling in the bed with his brother and taking a much needed nap together.

Hi! I've never written an age regression book. How did I do? If you have suggestions please let me know! Thanks!