Epilogue

"C'mon, baby, another spoon for mommy and daddy." Chloe reached the spoon to the year old's mouth who opened it.

"Good boy!" She showed a soft proud grin.

"Ma- ma." Chloe's smile faltered and surprise washed over her face.

Jungmin giggled and opened his mouth to say again, "Ma- ma."

"Oh, gosh. Oh, gosh. Jungkook!" Jungkook came in jogging after few seconds, "What is it, babe?"

"I think he just said 'mama'." He showed a toothy grin, "Really?"

"Mm."

Jungmin caught a glimpse of his father and giggled, "Da- da."

"Oh, my god!!"

"Say it again, Minnie." Chloe cradled Jungmin.

"Dada!" He threw his arms in the air and giggled at his actions afterward.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Chloe's lips, "First words. He never fails to make me happy." Chloe nodded in agreement and kissed Jungmin's forehead and picked him up, "Let's go shower, baby."

-

Jungmin was running around the playground when he stumbled and fell on his knees. Tears were gathering in his eyes, blurring his vision, but he remembered his dad saying 'men never cry easily'. A small sob escaped from him.

"Are you okay, kiddo?" He looked up and wiped his tears to see the person in front of him. He masked his hurt with a smile, "Yes, uncle. I'm okay." For his three years, he was bright. Too bright.

"You are a tough one, are you?"

"Dad tells me real men never cry easily." He talked sloppily. The man chuckled, "That does sound like your father. Here, come on up." He helped the child to get up and wiped the dirt off his small jean shorts.

"I hope you haven't hurt yourself?" Jungmin shook his head and rubbed his knee, "Just a- scwatch. Nowthing I can't handle." He showed an eye smile to the man.

"Good. Here's candy for you." He grabbed a lollipop from his pocket and handed it to Jungmin, "Thanks, uncle. I wanna find mom." He nodded, "She's sitting there, reading a book. Run along."

He nodded and ran to Chloe, "Mommy!" She looked up to see her son running to her, "Don't run so fast, sweety! How was the slide?"

He showed a thumbs up, "Cool. I fell on my knees. But uncle gave me candy." Her brows furrowed, "Jungmin, I told you to never to talk to strangers." He shook his head, "He was not a- a stwanger. We have his pictuwes in our house." He showed a grin.

"Oh..."

-

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Jungmin is in the living room." Chloe silently scolded her husband who was shamelessly groping her while she was doing the dishes.

"You do realize we haven't had some action in a while, right?" He mischievously smirked. Chloe dried her hands with a paper towel and turned around to face Jungkook.

"We'll ask Taehyung to babysit Minnie later this week and maybe you will get some action." She flirted back, playing with his shirt's collar, "Now go get the mail." She pecked his lips.

Jungkook groaned in disappointment, "I was just getting excited."

Chloe carried on with the dishes with a smile while Jungkook grabbed the keys and left for his given duty.

After a few minutes, he came in with a bunch of papers in his hands.

"I got the bills. And there's a letter for you." Chloe furrowed her brows, "Did it say from whom?"

The male shook his head, "Nah, just your name written on it."

Grabbing the letter from Jungkook's hold she ripped the envelope open.

Unfolding the paper, she read the cursive handwriting.

We'll have a rematch.

- C

The End

?

0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣