0️⃣1️⃣6️⃣

"Ugh, what the hell?" Screeching, Chloe threw away what her hands reached first, the pen stand

"Ugh, what the hell?" Screeching, Chloe threw away what her hands reached first, the pen stand. Jungkook came jogging from the kitchen at a sudden ruckus, "Is everything alright?"

"The files! They're gone!" The girl plopped down on the bed, grabbing the sides of her head.

The male cautiously looked through the mess on the desk and sat down beside Chloe.

"Perhaps you need some rest? You've been working a lot lately." Chloe pursed her lower lips, "You don't understand! I can't go and say that I lost the files. Again. These were really important."

Sighing, she got up, "I need to call Jimin." Grabbing her phone from the nightstand, Chloe went out to the small terrace.

Jimin answered after three rings, "Hey. What's up?"

"Jimin, I'm doomed." She sighed.

"You forgot that the tank was still collecting water and your house is flooded again?" He hissed from the other side.

"It's worse this time. The documents are gone. Again."

Jimin became silent for a few seconds, "Oh...you do understand you're in trouble, right?"

"That's why I called! What do I do?"

"Just go to Chief until it's too late. He needs to hear it from you."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'll meet you there?"

"Sure thing."

-

"Do you have any idea how important those files were?" A voice with full authority echoed.

"Chief, I do. But I had them with me, there was no way I could lose them. You know I'm not that careless." Chloe tried to reason.

The elder sighed and plopped on his chair, "Maybe you need a break." Words fell one after another from his mouth.

"What? No, sir, I'm perfectly-"

"It's my final decision! I'm suspending you from work. Olio will call you when you will be needed. Just go for now." He said at his dislike. The small part of him knew that Chloe wasn't at fault here, but he did what he had to do.

Chloe bit her inner cheeks and nodded hesitantly.

Pushing Benji's door open, she sat down on the stool, "It's over."

"Did he fire you?" Jimin turned to his friend.

"No. I got suspended until God knows when. But I might as well will be fired if this continues." Benji hissed, "Sorry to hear that. Do you have any idea how the files just-disappeared?"

Chloe shook her head, "I wouldn't be sitting here if I did."

"Either way, you are welcome at my office anytime." Benji slid a drink to Chloe. The female smiled, "Thanks, Benj."