0️⃣2️⃣3️⃣

Two cars were headed to one place.

To save one person.

Whose life is equally important for everyone for different reasons.

Chloe's heart was racing in her chest. As if it wanted to jump out of her.

She could feel her head throbbing with the sudden adrenaline rush.

Everyone drove in silence anxiously.

Thankfully, they pulled over in a few minutes.

Chloe looked around to see an abandoned building. Approximately fifteen floors. However, it was huge.

All grabbed their weapons and headed in to check the floors one by one.

Jimin softly rubbed his friend's shoulder in reassurance, "Everything will be alright. I'm right by your side." She nodded with a nervous smile, "Thank you."

She aimed her gun with the flashlight forward using both of her hands.

The building looked like it was about to collapse anytime now.

The smell she could grasp was a mix of chalk, dust, and humidity.

Jimin, Jennie, Taehyung, and two other people from their organization have split to fasten the process.

The backup was coming, but they figured it would be smarter for them to wait outside.

Finding the stairs, she climbed up. Checking from the very bottom floor seemed rational.

The agent was quickly rushing up, skipping a few steps in her way, when she heard someone speak. She leaned into the door.

"What do you even win by kidnapping me?" She almost tripped at the familiar voice.

Jungkook.

Someone tsked a few times, "People say: The best way to revenge is to hurt their close ones. And you seemed very close that I couldn't refrain myself."

"Asshole."

Turning the earpiece on, she contacted Jimin.

"Jimin, I found them. Tenth floor. Where's Jennie and Taehyung?"

"I don't know I can't find them. I'm coming. Don't go in alone."

"Copy."

She leaned in again to listen. It was quiet.

Suddenly, she heard a fist collide with a solid part of the body. With a grunt followed.

Imagining all the worst possible scenarios she barged in.

There she saw him. All beaten up. His eyes and cheeks were swollen. Lip split. Oh...

"Chloe..."