0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣

"Did you find something on the girl?" Jungkook looked up to the ceiling while seated on his couch

Taehyung shook his head with all attention eyes on his phone, "Not really. But I'm this close in hacking to the system." He brought his thumb and index finger together, leaving a small space between them. Jungkook sighed, now, looking at his friend, "I'm starting to think you don't understand shit in computers." Taehyung dropped his phone from his hands, "How. Dare you."

"I bet I'm better at you." Jungkook shoved his tongue out to his friend.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Jesus, a grown-ass man, yet you act like a child."

"Is that all you have to say, dweeb?"

"Oh, you are so dead." With that, the chase began.

-

"Babe, can I call from your phone, please? Mine is dead." Jungkook nodded, "Sure, here you go," He handed Chloe his cellphone and got up, "I'll go get our drinks."

Chloe started to type in Mina's number when a message popped on the upper side of the screen.

Jennie:
Had fun
Like always ;)
Here are some photos from the ball :3
+5 pictures

The female's eyebrows furrowed.

Jennie. Chloe remembered her calling him on their first date.

In the meantime, Jungkook came back with two beverages in each of his hands, plopping on the chair, "Did you make the call?"

"Uh, yeah. You got a message from Jennie. She sent you some photos from what looks like- a ball?" Jungkook's lips parted open receiving his phone from his girlfriend.

"Yeah. Boss wanted to make a deal, so he made Jennie and I tag along. She's a colleague from work and my very old friend." Chloe nodded, "Oh, I see." A smile was drawn back to her face.

Suddenly, her gaze went to his ring finger. There was a ring, proudly hugging his digit. Her brows furrowed, "Is that an engagement ring?"

Jungkook quickly rubbed it, "No, it's just- a ring, nothing important. It never fit my middle finger." Chloe slowly nodded suspiciously.

-

"You know, Jimin, I didn't need to wear this ridiculous mask. It makes me look more suspicious than I already am!" Chloe huffed silently, passing through the bunker halls.

"Well, you can't let the gang memorize your face, so stop complaining already! I saved your ass."

"I will be smacking your ass when I'm done for making me go in the wrong direction yesterday." Chloe snarled.

Jimin chuckled, "Oh, kinky. I like it."

The girl rolled her eyes at her dorky friend.

"There are 5 objects in the next room."