Author's Note

This book is dedicated to quite a lot of people.

-> All passengers, crew and ground personnel of Air Canada Flight 143 aka The Gimli Glider that crash-landed at Gimli Industrial Park Airport on July 23, 1983.

-> All passengers, crew and ground personnel of US Airways Flight 1549 that crash-landed into the Hudson river on January 15, 2009.

-> All the families who are scattered in different places and rarely get to meet even on Eid, Christmass, Thanksgiving, you name it.

-> All the creative, dyslexic "backbenchers" who have to bear the brunt of the hackneyed one-size-fits-all disgusting school education system.

-> All my "special" readers (you know who you are :)) who never forget to read, comment and vote on each and every chapter.

-> All my "silent" readers (you know who you are as well :)) who never comment but never forget to vote nonetheless.

***

Questions? You can ask on my message board, PM me or if you want to ask anonymously, you can shoot them here: http://ask.fm/starryepiphany

***

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

© Saif Anam (Starryepiphany / Muhammad / M) 2015, 2014, All Rights Reserved

Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.