Is it cool that I said all that

After what seemed like years of heaving and panting, Taylor and Harry finally reached the top of the hill. They where hidden by the trees surrounding them but had a view of all of London.
"Wow." Taylor exclaimed as she looked out at the city lights.
"I know." Harry replied, patting the grass beside him for her to come sit down as well.
She sank in to the slightly long grass next to him and leant her head on his broad shoulder.
He still couldn't believe he was actually dating her. Where they dating? The same Taylor Swift that had tormented him for weeks, messed with his head and broke him was now fully and totally his. It still felt fragile. Their relationship was delicate. But she was there, with him. And that was all that mattered.
"I found this place with Louis when we where still on xfactor." He said as he hugged his knees towards him.
"It's amazing." Taylor breathed out in awe.
The just sat there gazing at the lights; only the sound of their breathing and the faint buzz of the city filling their ears. Harry turned his head slightly to watch her. Wow. The moonlight shone down on her blue eyes causing them to light up and shimmer. She was-just- dazzling. He didn't even want to kiss her. It would mean taking his eyes of her. Finally, she looked up at him as well but she seemed to understand.
As their eyes found each other a smile creeped on his face that was returned simultaneously by Taylor.
He didn't care what anyone else said about her. What they said about the two of them. He loved her. He loved Taylor fucking swift and there was nothing he could do about it. It didn't matter what trashy magazines thought, what Louis thought, heck even what Taylor thought. Even if she decided she never wanted to speak to him again, he would still love her. He was completely and utterly helpless in the matter.
"Taylor." He blurted out and she lifted her head lightly off his shoulder inquisitively. "I- I-" He was going to say it but he couldn't. He was too scared that if he did it would ruin everything and he just couldn't risk loosing her, not again. "Come meet my family."
"Now?" She asked with her eyes widened, clearly afraid.
"Yeah," he said as he grabbed her hand reassuringly, "they'll love you I know it." She looked down at the ground with doubt.
"I mean- are you sure? No one else seems to." As soon as the words left her mouth he felt an unbelievable sense of guilt over how the band had treated her, and his fans.
"Hey, Taylor." He said, cupping her face in his hand. " I don't care what Louis thinks of you, or my fans or anyone else. If they don't like you then they're not my real fans and if Louis doesn't come around he's not a real friend either. You are who I care about. You are what matters"
"They call me Taywhore Harry." She replied shakily as tears started to swell up in her eyes, glistening in the light. It killed him that his fans could make her feel like this. That he had any part in making her feel any sort of pain, he couldn't stand it.
"I know- I know and I'm so sorry. But they don't know shit about us. If they could see the real you, the Taylor that I see-" 
"Harry-" She interrupted but he wouldn't let her try and convince him otherwise. Instead he kissed her and as he did he felt a tear fall from her face on to his causing him to pull away. Harry lifted his thumb to wipe her cheek before smiling sadly. "I know. I know that we're basically a doomed couple but it's the only thing I'll settle for. If it means loosing the band, I'll-"  He was going to continue but Taylor hushed him before he could finish his fluster. "It's okay. That won't happen." She smiled bittersweetly like she knew something he didn't and got up from where we where sitting. "Let's get a hotel room here for the night and go meet your family for breakfast tommorow?"
"That sounds perfect."

~~~
"Alright you ready?" Harry asked nervously as the pair of them stood outside the door of his parents house.
"Let's do it." She replied, grabbing his hand as he rang the doorbell.
They where greeted by Harry's mother who let out a beaming smile as soon as she locked eyes on Taylor.
"Hello my lovely!" She bellowed as she welcomed Taylor in, giving her a warm hug as she did so. "I'm Anne." She smelt of fresh rain and pine trees just like Harry, and their house was the epitome of cosy: home photos everywhere and packed with couches and pillows. "I'm Taylor. It's so great to finally meet you." Taylor replied as her pulled away from the hug smiling.
"What? So you're just going to forget to greet your own son?" Harry announced jokingly, causing his mother to go over and pinch his cheeks. "Is this what you want you big baby?" She teased and Harry's face flushed red with embarrassment causing Taylor and Anne to giggle viciously.
"Oh. My. God." A feminine voice in yet another British accent sounded from the kitchen. Taylor turned around to face a beautiful blonde girl standing awestruck in front of her. She had that same puppy dog smile as Harry, displaying her pearly white teeth. "Jesus Harry when Mum said you where dating Taylor Swift I thought she was joking." She quickly embraced Taylor in a hug and introduced herself. "I'm Gemma, Harry's sister."
"So good to meet you! I'm Taylor." She replied sweetly. Gemma pulled away laughing.
"Oh please. I know who you are! You're the soundtrack to my life." She laughed as she lead the four of them to the dining room.

After an hour of discussing Taylor's family, Harry's childhood rebellions and her upcoming tour, Taylor got up to help Anne with the dishes. "Here, let me help you with that." She insisted politely as she joined her in the kitchen. "Aw, your really too sweet dear." She smiled and the two of them worked together to wash their maple syrup covered plates clean.
"You know I have to be honest with you," Anne started as she stopped cleaning to look at Taylor. "When I first heard about you and Haz I was worried that you might be one of those superficial, superstar druggies or that it was for publicity but-" she paused to lay one hand on Taylor's shoulder. "I'm really glad he found you. I've never seen him so in love."
Taylor's heart rate started to quicken dangerously. In love! Had he told his mother he was in love with her! Shit! She couldn't do this- she- she promised herself never again. Was she in love with Harry? For fucks sake, she was in love with Harry. How had she let this happen? The two of them being in love was just going to make it harder for if they broke up. Actually, for when they broke up. It was inevitable. With all the media coverage and hate online, they wouldn't last another week.
Okay. Calm down Taylor, she thought to herself. She couldn't get into another one of her spirals. Everything was fine. Harry was everything she could ever ask for, so why did she feel this merciless sense of dread building of in her stomach.
"Sorry, honey. I'm sorry if I overstepped." Anne said, taking her hand off of her.
"No, not at all." Taylor assured her but she stopped when she saw the look on Anne's face. She was looking at her like she was a broken bird that was desperate for help. And sometimes Taylor did feel like that, but that didn't mean she wanted Anne's pity.
"Taylor love, I know the eyes of someone who's been hurt before." She said it calmly, not in a threatening way. She was being so unbelievably nice but Taylor was at a loss for words. Was it that obvious how messed up she was?
"Harry's dad, used to hit me before he left. I know." Taylor backed away in shock. Had Harry told her? How could he? She hadn't told anyone about Jake except for him and he went and told his mom! Who else knew?
"I- I never said-" She muttered out in shock. Anne took Taylor's hand softly and squeezed it tight. " You didn't have to. It was the way the light left your eyes when Gemma made the joke about you being crazy." Taylor thought back to that one remark Harry's sister had made while they where eating. When Taylor was talking about her cats Gemma had called her crazy and it was a joke. It was perfectly and totally normal but it had just caused Taylor to go back to that dark place for a second. She thought she'd played it off well but I guess not. "Don't worry darling, I'm not mad. It's just a victim knows the signs."
Taylor pulled her into an intense hug and took in her familiar scent. She'd never been so grateful for someone since she could remember.
"I'm so sorry you had to go though it." She whispered and Anne rubbed her hand along Taylor's back.
"It's okay sweetie. We'll both be fine." She whispered back and Taylor felt this amazing connection between the two of them. She couldn't believe how well she saw though her act. Her facade of being alright.
"I couldn't think of anyone I'd love to be with my son." Anne said softly and the two of them smiled at each other for the longest time.
"Thank you. Really, it means a lot." Taylor answered genuinely. As they started to make their way back to Harry and Gemma, Taylor stopped Anne by the hand. "Oh, and also. Would you mind not telling anyone about this conversation?" She asked pleadingly.
"Of course, honey"