I'll do anything you say, if you say it with your hands

Taylor felt broken. She felt broken all over again. It had taken her months to get back to an almost happy mindset and there she was, right back at step zero.
She glanced at the probably now cold coffee sat beside her which only heightened the mess of emotions she already had. In a fury, she threw the cup across her room.
She reached for her phone and scrolled to Harry's contact. He was in her phone as Haz. She didn't really call him that but she just liked the idea ever being that close to him. She wanted to be that close to him. But maybe she'd ruined any chance of getting that now.
"Hello?" She froze up as she heard is voice.
"Um hi..."
"What do you want Taylor." She liked the way he said her name, Tayluh.
"I wanted to say I'm sorry-"
"Heard that before."
She swallowed hard and took a moment to think about what to say next.
"I know- I know. I just really need to see you...please?"
She could hear him breathing through the phone, begging for him to reply.
"please." She whispered brokenly.
~~~~~~
Harry didn't quite know what to think as he stepped into Taylor's apartment. She was sitting there on her bed with her head buried in her hands but dressed up all neatly like she was about to go out.
"Taylor." She looked up at him desperately with her eyes shining with tears and mascara all down her cheeks.
She didn't say anything. Just stared at him. This wasn't Taylor. This wasn't the girl he'd fallen in love with... or whatever that feeling was. It broke something deep inside him seeing her like this.
"What's going on?"
Before he knew it, Taylor has gotten up from her bed and ran towards him into a hug. Her arms fell over his body and she started sobbing into his chest.
"Harry, I'm so so sorry I don't know what to do I've ruined everything!"
He felt awkward. Part of him wanted nothing more than to comfort her and tell her that everything was going to be ok but he was also still mad at her. How many times was she going to treat him like shit then come crawling back to him?
"Come now." He said as he softly pulled away and took her hand, leading her towards the bathroom.
He sat her down on the chair facing her mirror and stood behind her, staring at their reflections. Carefully, he wiped the tears from her face.
"See? All better."
She smiled sadly and turned her head to face him. She started to kiss him and he reciprocated it for a second before pushing her away. Her eyes widened in desperation, begging him.
"Please." She began to kiss him again and stood up from her chair to press herself into him. Harry couldn't explain it but it just felt wrong. He couldn't take advantage of her in this state. She was devastated and would do anything to feel better.
"This isn't what's going to make you feel better."
~~~~~
"Harry, I don't know." Taylor looked at Harry who was sat next to her in the backseat of her car dressed in a hoodie and sunglasses. He didn't look nearly as unrecognisable as her. She glanced down at her brown wig. This could go wrong in so many ways.
"Just trust me." Harry said as they got out of the car into an alleyway.
Slyly, they slipped into a bakery unnoticed.
"Hello, what can I help you with?" A handsome man behind the counter asked.
"Um, can I have one chai tea?" Harry mumbled and some intern rushed to get it ready.
"And what about you gorgeous?" He asked grinned flirtatiously at Taylor.
"Could I have a white chocolate roasted latte please?"
Harry giggled slightly at her order.
"What? It's festive!" Taylor retorted.
"And can I have your name please?"
Taylor froze for a second before unleashing a slight giggle.
"Olivia."
She heard Harry snort whilst holding back a laugh beside her and shot him a grin.
"Your order will be right up."
The barista smiled again at Taylor and she felt Harry shift next to her.
He grabbed her hand and pulled her to a booth.
"After you, Olivia."
They talked and laughed for a little before being brought their drinks.
"You know what? Why don't we walk?" Taylor suggested, standing up. Harry seemed a little startled but he got up nonetheless.
"I just mean. Taylor swift can sit in a coffee shop whenever. Olvia on the other hand can go wherever the hell she wants."
"I like Olivia." Harry's smile grew from ear to ear as he leapt in front of her to lead the way.
~~~
Harry took her hand just because he could as they walked around the zoo in Central Park.
They'd been watching the seals for about half a bloody hour but she was enjoying it so much he couldn't bring himself to pull her away. He did feel like he'd successfully cheered her up. He felt good about that.
"Harry! Look at it!" She slapped his arm frantically whilst pointing at one that was jumping out of the water.
"Wow." He said sarcastically.
Taylor turned to look at him and rolled her eyes.
"What you wanna go see the tigers?"
"No!" Harry lied but Taylor just smirked.
"We'll go see the tigers."
Harry bounced along eagerly beside her as they left the seals.
"You're such a boy."
~~~
"Yes. Yes. I promise I'll take care of it. You can come see it as soon as you come and visit me in New York."
Harry smiled as Taylor got off the phone and returned to him.
"You know your accent goes way more southern when you talk to your mum." He teased but he actually found it cute.
She went a little red before covering her face with her hands impersonating a southern bell.
"Why Harry, you're making me blush." She said with an accent that Harry copied
"Sorry sugar, I just couldn't help it lookin' at ya."
Taylor howled with laughter at how bad Harry's accent was and he just stopped to admire her. All he wanted was to grab her and kiss her right infront of all these people, but it wouldn't be fair to her. She needed to get over Jake before she could love Harry.
Getting over her laughter, Taylor grabbed his hands.
"Alright, you know what Olivia really loves to do on a Thursday night?"
Harry grinned devishly.
"Oh I know exactly what she likes to do."
~~~~
Before they knew it, Harry and Taylor were already 5 shots in and working on a mojito in a local club. Harry could tell she wasn't much of a drinker because of the face she pulled whenever she knocked down a drink.
"I NEVER GET TO DRINK IN PUBLIC! I AM LIVING!"
Harry laughed as Taylor stood up on a table. He had to admit she was an adorable drunk.
"SAME! MY PUBLICIST WOULD KILL ME IF SHE COULD SEE ME RIGHT NOW!" He yelled as he climbed onto the table with her.
"FUCK YOU, HARRY'S PUBLICIST!"
"FUCK YOU, JEFFERY."
She stumbled into him for a second before steadying herself.
"He's actually a really nice guy I don't mean that." He mumbled.
"SORRY JEFFERY!" He called out again.
"WE LOVE YOU JEFFERY!" Taylor echoed.
"Who the fuck is Jeffery?" They heard someone ask behind them causing them to laugh even more in their drunken state. This time Taylor want so good at steadying herself and fell right into him,crashing them both down onto the floor.
Harry couldn't lie. It hurt. But it was completely worth it just to see Taylor laugh like that. She was genuinely the cutest thing he'd ever seen in his life whilst also somehow managing to be incredibly sexy. Her ability to do that really threw him off. Her blond bangs were starting to creep out of her wig and ,without thinking, he pulled the whole thing off. He wanted to see Taylor, not Olivia.
"Harry! What the hell?" She scolded getting up from the floor. "Why would you do that?"
She began to strut off out of the club and Harry leapt after her. Everything had been going so well and he really wanted it to stay that way.
"Wait, Taylor!" A couple people turned as he said her name and began whispering. Shit. He'd completely blown their cover.
"I knew they looked familiar!"
He ran to find her on the street with her head in her hands and stressing out.
"Taylor, I'm sorry I'm so stupid I know-"
"No, Harry it's fine I over reacted but I just-"
He stepped closer to grab her arm as he noticed how distressed she seemed.
"What's wrong, love?"
"I just- I wanna go home-"
"I'll call a cab. I'll take you home-" He interrupted.
"No. That's the thing I can't go back to my place. I just can't."
Harry remembered the events of the morning and immediately understood.
"Don't worry. We'll go to mine."
~~~
Taylor waited patiently on the bed of Harry's hotel room. It was really nice of him to bring her here. She didn't know what she would've done if she had to go back to her apartment alone.
"I got you this, I hope it's okay." Harry said, coming out of the bathroom with a large shirt for her to wear.
"Thanks that's perfect." She smiled, taking the shirt. It was an xfactor shirt, signed by all of the contestants. He'd really lived such a different life to her. Growing up in England, getting famous through a competition and being put in a band. She knew nothing like it yet she felt so close to him. He was the opposite of her, but in a refreshing way.
"Okay I'll go get changed in the bathroom while you put that on."
When he slid the bathroom door shut she couldn't help but notice that it wasnt closed all the way. Instincts pulled her to get a better look and she caught a glimpse of him. He was brushing his teeth with his shirt off and she took a moment just to watch him. He was so much more muscular than she'd imagined. It wasn't like she'd expected him to be skinny or anything but just- woah. Finally, she persuaded herself to stop watching him creepily and leave him alone but she felt nervous all of a sudden. She tried to calm down as she slipped out of her clothes and into his oversized shirt but she felt really self conscious all of a sudden.
She pretended not to notice as he came out of the bathroom in nothing but his boxers.
"You can use the bathroom if you want now." He suggested, wandering closer to her. Her breaths shortened as the distance between them did. What was going on with her? She never got this nervous around Harry.
"Oh, no that's okay." She said quieter than she'd meant to. The lights were off and she was glad he couldn't see how red her face probably was.
"Well there's only one bed so I'll sleep on the sofa." He said but not passive aggressively.
"No, you don't have to do that. I'll sleep on the sofa."
"No way." He argued. Blocking her with his body from getting to the sofa behind him. She stepped back as she touched his bare chest. He looked embarrassed as though he'd crossed a line. He hadn't. She just needed to get over herself.
"I mean we could share the bed it's pretty big."
Taylor's heart rate quickened at the thought of the suggestion. She had no idea what had gotten into her.
"Yeah- thats fine." She said more flustered than she'd intended.
He stepped closer and she took a deep breath in.
"Nothing has to happen."
She couldn't quite explain it but something took over her and pushed her to step closer to him until their bodies were touching.
"But what if I want it to?" She whispered as their breaths intertwined. His eyes met hers as she stood their looking up at him and everything, in that moment, just made sense. His lips crashed on to hers and her arms wrapped around his neck instinctively. She pressed her hips into his and he pushed her onto the bed.
"We really gonna do this?" He asked as she caught her breath. All she could manage was a nod before grabbing him and pulling her down on top of her. She needed him. They were both so desperate for eachother. So determined that everything moved really quickly. There'd been a sense of longing, craving, growing inside of her for so long and it wait any longer. Quickly, he managed to slide a condom on and pull his boxers down. Taylor moved further up the bed to get her head on a pillow and Harry delicately slipped her underwear off from under her shirt. This was really happening.
"You sure?" He asked, with their lips their bodies almost touching.
"I'm sure." She breathed out shakily before the gravity was too much.
Taylor suppressed a moan as they first touched. He thrust his hips into hers gently and she heard him let out a moan. He grabbed her hands and pinned them onto the bed as he began to move faster and harder.
"Fuck- Harry-" she managed to mutter through short desperate breaths. She dug her nails into his hands and bit down hard on her lip. She wasn't use to this level of helplessness. She usually felt so in control but with him she was hopeless. She felt his teeth against her lips as he smiled from hearing her moan. God, she'd never felt like this before. A warm rushed flowed through her as his lips found hers once again.
"Faster-" she breathed out between kisses as her desire for him grew.
"Taylor-" he cried out as they're bodies began to move faster together, as one. One hand moved to his hair and grabbed onto his curls while the other twisted around his chest. She heard his breaths get shorter and shorter as his movements got faster and he let out one loud moan before collapsing on top of her. He rolled over to lie beside her, breathing heavily. They both lay there trying to catch their breath before they both turned their head to face eachother and smiled. He really had the cutest smile. She caressed his face before moving to be on top of him, ready to go again.
He smiled bewilderedly, "you're incredible."