Something's made your eyes go cold

"Alright. Are we clear?"
Taylor's head of management finished his pitch and sat back in his chair, smiling condescendingly at her across the the table.
"Yes. We're clear." Taylor sighed as she stared down at her nails.
" Repeat what I've just told you." She switched her gaze to meet his and cocked her head to the side as a way of asking wether or not it was necessary.
"Go on."
God, he was so patronising.
" I'm going to start dating Connor Kennedy and bring him to the AMA's with me."
She said reluctantly.
"And..." He kept on.
"And I'm going to cut off all connections with Harry Styles."
She sank back in her chair as she said it, once again returning her gaze to her hands. That was the part she didn't like.
" That's right. Taylor, you're reputation is more important than this guy. Connor is good for you're image. He's a Kennedy, he's rich, he's respectable. Harry, is not."
" What's so bad about him?" Taylor challenged, not knowing why she felt so strongly about this topic.
" He's name is almost as bad as yours. He's a womanizer, constantly swarmed by scandals and will bring nothing but bad press."
"Fine." She sulked.
"Stick with Connor."
~~~~~~~
"HARRY! HARRY OVER HERE!"
Harry straightened his collar as he posed for the cameras. Red carpets always made him nervous. The lights were so bright and flashed right in your eyes but you couldn't squint or else you'd look weird and that's not exactly what you want to do infront of dozens of cameras.  He didn't know how he'd be able to do without the rest of the band. He felt a little more comfortable with Louis whispering jokes into his ear.
"Here, have some gum." Liam offered as the five of them walked towards their seats.
" It'll give you something to do."
Harry turned around to accept his offer but Liam's eyes were set on something behind him.
" Say Harry?"
He asked, nodding his head towards something which he couldn't see.
"Did you know Taylor was going to be here?"
"Uh yeah-" Harry began as he spun around to face her but stopped what he was saying as he saw someone sitting beside her. Arms linked with hers.
"Who is that?"
He asked aggressively. Causing Liam to laugh and Zayn to but in.
" That's Connor Kennedy."
" Like Kennedy Kennedy?" He asked, discouraged.
"Yup." He said, slapping him on the back "Have fun with that one mate." He teased before returning to his conversation with Niall.
Connor Kennedy. Of course she had to be dating the closest thing America had to a royal family. Bet her management loved that. He sneered as he watched them giggle and smile at each other. Calm down. He thought to himself. Maybe they're just friends? Either way he didn't care. He didn't like Taylor anyway. Or wasn't going to allow himself to. In fact, because her and Connor didn't bother him at all, he was going to go up and talk to them.
~~~~~
Shit. Harry was walking up to them. Taylor tried to avoid eye contact and moved so that Connor was blocking her from his vision. She'd been strictly warned to stay away from him.
"Taylor!" She heard a British accent call out and he heart lurched a bit. Connor stepped to the side to clear the way for him to get to her. He smiled at her friendlily, his dimples so prominent. She wanted to beam back at him, return the excited glint in his eyes, but instead she just forced a small, short smile. He looked a little hurt but she shrugged it off. Taylor didn't owe anything to this guy. They'd met once.
"Hey!" He smiled to himself slightly as he said it, his dimples making it harder for Taylor to ignore him.
"Hey." She replied coldly.
Taylor moved closer to Connor to imply that she wasn't interested but if it bothered him he covered it up smoothly.
"I'm Harry." He said politely as he shook Connor's hand.
"Conner."
There was a moment of awkward silence before they were save by the sound of the AMA entry music.
" I guess I'll have to get back to my seat." Harry said as he made unwanted eye contact with Taylor, asking for a reason not to.
"I guess you do." She held his stare but showed no emotion. It was harder than she'd thought it would be to cut him out. Usually she had no trouble toying with people but there was just something about him that made her want to let him in.
"Well, we'll see you at the afterparty." Connor asked innocently and without consulting with Taylor who most certainly did not want to have to see him again.
"For sure." He replied before
~~~~
Once again Harry found himself at an after party where his whole head and body revolves around Taylor. Where was she.
"Have you seen her?" He shouted at Niall over the noise but he just turned to him and shook his head.
He slipped through the crowd until he came to an open space surrounding a huge lit up Christmas tree where people were dancing. He was about to give up searching for her when he saw a blond head stick out of the crowd.
She was in this beautiful red dress that was tight around her waist but puffed out to cover her long legs. She looked irresistible.
"Taylor!" He called out to her and she turned to look behind her. He watched her gaze search through the crowd for a while before landing on him. He still felt nervous every time she looked at him. As soon as they made eye contact she looked away and pulled Connor closer to her. She gave Harry a quick side glance before wrapping her arms around Connor's neck and leaning in to kiss him.
It made him feel sick. He couldn't stand Connor's hand on her waist, the little smirk he gave when Taylor broke away from the kiss for air or how close their bodies were.
Knowing he was watching, Taylor looked over Connor's shoulder to look at Harry. She bit her lip seductively before taking Connor's hand and leading him out of the room.
She wanted him to follow them. He hated giving in to her tricks but couldn't help but follow. After making his way through a crowded hallway and wide staircase he found himself at a door. Without knowing what he was about to witness he pushed it open and stepped into it. The room was big and dark and music was blasting so loud that you could barely hear anything. But nothing would be able to cover up the sight before him.
Two bodies lying on a sofa. The man's one thrusting himself onto the woman's underneath. Unmistakable legs wrapped around his ,still clothed, chest. Small, pale hands grasped around his neck, pulling him as close to her as she could, keeping him inside her. And the sound. The short, high pitched breaths that as wrong as it was, sounded like an angel to Harry. The aggressive grunts coming from Connor. Taylor let out one last loan before it was too much for him. He had to force himself not to puke. He could feel his face turning red as his blood boiled up inside of him causing his whole body to heat up. Harry switched on the light switch and the music.
"What the-" Connor exclaimed before releasing himself from Taylor's grip to look at Harry. His eyes widened.
"Bro What the fuck! Get out of here!"
Harry stood his ground.
"What are you doing here!" Connor shouted once again.
"Ask Taylor." He retorted back.