Get caught up in the moment, lipstick on your face

*SMUT WARNING*
Taylor sat up on the couch with Connor still half on top of her.
"What is he talking about?" Connor turned to her accusingly.
"I-I-" She stammered for the right thing to say.
"What the fuck is this guy doing here?" He asked again with more anger in his voice.
"Just leave Connor." She spat back at him.
"Me!" He exclaimed in astonishment.
" Yes, you. Leave." The dominance in her voice made Harry shiver, it echoed around the room.
"Fuck this." Connor mumbled to himself before zipping up his pants and stumbling out of the room, giving Harry a dirty look as he left.
"You happy now?" Taylor said bitchily as she stood up from the couch, her dress falling over her legs while her underwear was still on the floor.
"Am I happy? You're the one who brought me here!" He shouted back louder than he'd intended.
"Brought you here?" Her voice began to raise too.
" When, in your DELUSIONAL mind, did I bring you here!"
Harry didn't even try to explain. He knew he'd just sound crazy which would give her the upper hand.
" You know what? I'm done with all these fucking games!" He spat out angrily. "Fucking bipolar."
"What did you just call me!" She sounded really pissed off now.He must've hit a nerve. Her eyes were filled with rage and burned into him as if they had lasers attached to them.
"Well what did you expect me to think? You switch personalities with the flip of a switch! One second you're this sweet, bubbly, perfect girl who's leading me on and the next you're a fucking emotionless sociopath who'll pounce on whatever guy just for a challenge." He could see her fuming with every word he said and was starting to get slightly scared but kept going nonetheless.
" You know it's not a game right? People's emotions and lives. You can't just play with them for fun!"
" Do NOT talk to ME about people's emotion's and lives being treated as games!" There were tears in her eyes now and her voice showed a hint of pain.
" YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!" She cried out, shakily.
"YOU'RE RIGHT I DON'T! BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!"
"Oh great! Thanks for the insight!" She tried to sound spiteful but he could tell she was trying her best not to cry. This had escalated quickly. He barely knew her yet he felt so strongly about this. Everything that had been circling round in his head for the last couple of weeks was coming out and he didn't know if there was a way of stopping it. It was too late. This was bound to end badly.
"You're so fucking guarded that you're real personality has been destroyed! The minute something starts to get good or you get close to something real you push it away and cover it all up with this fake persona. Whoever you used to be is gone."
"WELL MAYBE IT'S BETTER THAT WAY!" She cried. This time the tears couldn't be stopped at they began to stream down her face.
"Who made you like this?" He asked with a sudden gentleness. Someone must've hurt her badly to make her this way.
"Just leave me alone." She wined but he grabbed her arm.
"I'm trying to help you!"
It was surreal for him to see her like this. She was always so composed and two steps ahead of him but right now she was falling apart right in front of his eyes.
"I DONT WANT YOUR HELP!"
"FINE!" He shouted as he let go. "Fucking crazy." He mumbled to himself as he began to back away.
"Don't call me that!" She exclaimed as she began to furiously hit his chest. She was weak and it didn't hurt him but it made him seriously mad. In an attempt to stop her he grabbed her arms but she struggled against him and continued to fight back against his grip and kick him. They grappled and spat out insults at each other before he pounded her against the wall.
"JUST GET OFF ME!" She screamed.
He was so mad he had to grit his teeth to try and calm down his breathing. Reluctantly, he let go of her. But as he began to turn away when he felt her shove him once again.
That was it.
Harry spun around and slammed her once again into the wall.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"
He roared right into her face. His body temperature was so hot he was sure she could feel it. Both their breaths were short and heavy and he could feel her's on his lips. There was a sudden pause where both of them tried to calm down their breathing. For a second he met her blue eyes, shining with tears, but he was to angry to get lost in their beauty. He opened his mouth to break the silence but he was at a loss for words
Suddenly, her lips came crashing onto his. Harry pulled away, astonished. He was going to tell her to stop but something stopped him. He couldn't explain why but he kissed her back. The way he wished he'd done in the pub. Hotter and intense.
Harry was so mad at her but he also couldn't resist her. The two of them together felt like fire. His mouth tingled as the touch of her's. He pressed their lips together harder as their body's intertwined with each other's. One arm snaking around her waist and the other's hand grasping her neck tightly. She wrapped one leg around and grabbed a fistful of his hair, turning him on significantly.
He pressed one knee in between her legs and against the wall, supporting her so that she could wrap both legs around him, allowing her to pull his body in tighter towards her's.
Her hair felt like silk against his hand. Everything about her was just so perfect. He wanted all of it. Everything.
His left hand started to slide up towards the small of her back where he found the zip to her dress.  She broke away from the kiss for air and her breath shivered as he began to pull the zip down. He lowered her back down to the floor and let the dress slip off of her. He bit his lip as he admired her in nothing but her underwear. He liked her better with nothing on.
He leant in to kiss her but she held out her hand to stop him.
"Wha-" He began but stopped as she knelt down onto her knees.
Gently and slowly, she unbuckled his jeans. She was making  him wait and the unwanted patience was killing him. He was so hard he was practically bursting out of his underwear but she wasn't going to make it easy. Finally, he felt his underwear slide to the floor, helped along by Taylor. Her fingers felt cold against his skin. She looked up at him seductively and bit her lip. God she was evil. Was she going to make him beg for it? He bet she would've loved that but she just smirked to herself before starting. Harry leant his head back as he let out a moan from the touch of her hands and then her mouth around him. Gradually, her movements became faster and more intense along with his breathing. She memorised every time he let out a moan and repeated what she'd done more vigorously. "Jesus fuck." He mumbled to himself before biting down hard on his lip. It was the best blow job he'd ever had. But that might've just been because it was Taylor giving it to him. He let out one quiet, shaky breath as he looked down at her and cummed into her mouth.
Pleased with herself, she stood up and licked her lips. Smiling cheekily as she planted a kiss on his cheek before beginning to walk away.
Before she had the chance he grabbed her arm.
She span back to look at him, eyebrow raised.
"Well I didn't get you naked for nothing."