Counter all your quick remarks

British boy band one direction takes home 5 awards at this years VMA's

Harry Styles seen out with Victoria Secret Model! Ship or sink?

Harry Styles seen leaving Taylor Swift's apartment at a scandalous hour!

Taylor turned off her phone and rolled over to look at the stranger in her bed. Why did that Harry guy have to blow up her phone constantly? She didn't want to have to think about him but the internet wasn't making that too easy. She'd thought this cute guy she'd met last night would help but clearly not.
What was his name? Cody? Connor?
Anyways. He should be leaving soon.
She put her fist to her mouth and coughed loudly in order to wake him. He stirred lazily before opening one green eye to look at her.
"What's up beautiful?" He smiled excitedly.
Urgh. Why was he so happy?
"Nothing much. Just fantasising about those curls."
She said, twirling his dirty blond hair.
He laughed and sat up. Good. She thought. One step closer to him being out the door.
"Last night was fun." He grinned edging closer to her.
She cringed as he leant in. They'd slept together once. Why did he feel like there was any need to continue things further. Reluctantly, she let him kiss her. She had to keep up the act of little sweet american girl next door she'd put into play the night before.
"Wow I wish you could stay." She said sadly as she pulled away.
His smile turned to a frown quickly.
"I can't stay?"
"No. A reporter from the rolling stone is coming over in half an hour and I have to get ready" she sighed. Total bullshit. But a good enough excuse.
" Oh okay." He said disappointedly.
"I guess I'll go then."
He got up from the bed and began to grab his clothes from the floor.
" Hey what's your number though?" She asked cheerfully. Trying to keep up the persona.
"Oh just a sec."
He smiled and rummaged around in his back pocket until he pulled out a business card which he handed her.
Connor Kennedy
It read in bold at the top. Damn he's a Kennedy! Maybe she half remembered that?
" Well see you soon Connor." She giggled as cutely as she could before closing the door behind him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry forced a laugh as he endured a long conversation with Zayn, Niall and some business associates he could barely remember the name of. They were sat at a pub in Manhattan where paparazzi rarely came.
"We hope you consider our offer and look forward to seeing you soon."
One of them stated in a monotoned voice before they all stood up to leave.
Harry stood to shake their hands and thank them for coming before sitting back down to talk to Zayn and Niall.
"Right. Can someone repeat what they just said in English?" Harry joked before taking another sip of his beer.
"Mate you've really got to get your head out of your ass." Zayn answered getting a laugh out of Niall.
"I prefer the term : in the clouds." He said, rolling his eyes and then gazing out the window. He felt like something was missing, but he didn't know what.
"I'm going to go to the bathroom." He said, getting up from his seat abruptly.
"Suit yourself mate."
He didn't need the bathroom, he just needed some space to think. He couldn't stop thinking about Taylor bloody Swift. Which was crazy because, first of all, they'd only met once and she was most definitely not thinking about him and ,second of all, he hated her. Hate her Harry? That's a bit harsh. Well, he didn't hate her but strongly disliked her ability to get into his head. To mess up his day.
He came back from the bathroom and was stopped dead in his tracks before reaching his bandmates. Sitting there at the table with them, blond pony tail and all, was Taylor Swift. He watched in awe as she threw her head back laughing at something Niall had said.
God, her laugh was adorable. To Harry's horror she turned her head and saw him. Her eyes lit up.
" Well hey" she laughed, "where've you been?"
She scooted along the bench so he could sit down next to her. He obliged and noticed his glass was empty.
" More importantly, who drank my beer?"
They all turned to look at Taylor who hiccuped guiltily.
" What can I say? Someone was thirsty."
She smiled sheepishly as she intensified her eye contact with him. Jesus was she trying to turn him on? He choked and look away from her, causing Zayn and Niall to laugh.
"Well, we're gonna go." Zayn said. Slapping down on the table as he got up.
"Leave you two at it." As they walked past them towards the door Niall patted him on the back. " Nice one mate." He giggled and they both left.
" Sorry about them." Harry said, rolling his eyes.
"No I actually liked them." She said calmly. Stirring her coffee sadly.
" Actually? So you mean that wasn't just one of your many acts you put on?"
She looked at him blankly. Though he thought he caught a glimpse of pain in her eyes.
"I guess it was." She sighed. " But that doesn't mean I can't have a good time with someone. Or tell who's genuinely a good person." She smiled sadly at him before returning to stirring her coffee.
She seemed upset. But he didn't trust any emotion portrayed on her face. He knew she was a master at manipulation and he wasn't about to let his guard down. Though he was intrigued by her sudden honesty.
" And what impression to you get from me?"
She turned to face him, leaning her back against the wall and lifting her feet up onto the bench they were sitting on.
"Yet to decide." She said with a cheeky grin.
"I'm offended." He played. Acting flustered and annoyed. She laughed adorably again, lifting him out of his bad mood. He liked being able to have an effect on her. To make her feel anything.
"What?" She laughed. " You can't expect me to actually compliment you?"
"Oh no that would be horrendous." He joked, making eye contact once again.
They both continued joking playfully and talking before the bliss was broken by the sight of a brunette walking through the door. His smile faded.
" What's wrong?" She asked, trying to follow his gaze.
" Nothing I just know that girl."
" The girl with the leopard print tank top and leggings two sizes too big for her?" She said in a judgy tone.
" Yeah I know. One night stand, not one of my greatest momen- Shit she just saw me!"
Taylor held back a laugh as he hid behind his hands.
He stared at her,begging for help, untill without warning, Taylor leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear.
" Wanna make her jealous?" She said seductively. And he wanted to crumble into a million pieces. What did she mean? He couldn't focus with her this close to him. There was something about her that made his emotions run wild, along with his hormones. He wanted her. Badly.
She pulled back until their faces where inches apart and everything blurred out apart from a devilish glint in her eyes.
"Kiss me."
Not a moment was wasted before Harry's lips came crashing into hers. He didn't know when he was going to get another chance to kiss her and he wasn't going to waste it.
"Woah." She mumbled in between kisses.
" Not like that she'll know somethings up. Go softer. Like this." She said quietly before continuing to kiss him gently. It wasn't a lot but it was perfect. It started off with a couple slow pecks, before she allowed their tongues to touch briefly before pulling it back and just using her lips again, making him want the kiss to escalate even more. It was easily the best kiss he'd ever had and there was barely even any tongue. Slow down. Harry thought to himself. This isn't even a real kiss. She's just doing it to make her jealous. But it didn't matter. He was kissing Taylor and nothing could ruin that. Just as the kisses started to become more passionate, she pushed him away.
Why'd she always have to leave him wanting more.
" I think it's safe to say you won't hear from her again." She laughed before getting up and exiting out the door.
Once second she'd been kissing him and the next he was left alone at a booth in a pub, wondering what had just happened. He just didn't understand her.
"That'll be 40 bucks." A waitor said gesturing at the 3 empty beer glasses and one untouched coffee.
"Fucking great." He mumbled to himself as he slammed his wallet down on the table.