Treacherous

"No fucking way." Louis grabbed Harry's shoulders and spun him back round to face him.
"Come on man! Let me live a little." Harry nagged, twisting back to look at her one more time. He couldn't help but smile to himself as he watched her. She floated gracefully around the room in a long silver dress that shaped her tall body, occasionally stopping to talk to a number of lucky people. He inspected the way she was now touching one man's arm, giggling charmingly but knowing the exact effect it had on him. He had to go talk to her.
"The last thing the band needs is for you to end up in bed with Taylor Swift." Louis scolded, slapping Harry's head back towards him.
"Who said I was going to end up in bed with her!" Harry pretended to seem outraged at the suggestion but was too drunk to pull off anything convincing. It wasn't like the thought hadn't crossed his mind.
Louis just raised an eyebrow at him and pulled Harry away from the bar and out of sight of the dance floor Taylor where had been standing.

He'd never been one for after parties. The next morning he'd always end up lying next to a stranger with a bad hangover.
"Why don't you go talk to Ed instead. Pretty sure he's just as drunk as you."
Before Harry could complain, Louis was off chatting up some brunette in a red dress.
He searched for Ed amongst the crowd but couldn't find him.
"Why the fuck should I do what Louis tells me anyway?" He mumbled to himself, knocking back the rest of his drink and stumbling out of the room into a cooler hallway near the exit. His head ached and his whole body was swaying. By some miracle he managed to find a sofa in an abandoned room where he lay down and found his eyes slowly come to a close.

"Ahaha stop!"
Harry wasn't sure how long it had been untill his ears pricked open at the sound of a girl giggling.
"Shhhhh." A man's voice urged and the room fell into silence again. But it was soon gone due to the sound of lips colliding and heavy breaths growing louder.
Harry opened his eyes and sat up with a jerk.
The room was dark and and he could barely see them but there were too unmistakable people kissing against a wall, disturbing his sleep.
Fuck this. He thought to himself getting up more loudly than he meant to. The girl's head snapped towards him and gasped. Immediately she pushed the boy away and switched the light on so that both of them could see Harry standing there awkwardly. His face went red as he realised it was Taylor.
"Oh my god! Sorry! We didn't realise anyone was in here." She said embarrassed, patting down her ruffled up blonde hair to look more presentable.

"James was just leaving." She said, shooting a glare back at the man standing out of breath in the center of the room.

Harry watched in awe as the man turned to leave the room without argue although looking displeased at the fact that he was no longer getting to sleep with Taylor Swift. He couldn't believe the power she had over people. The way she could control them with just a look in her magnificent blue eyes.
Once he'd gone she moved closer to Harry.
" Were you planning on letting us know you were here. Or were you just going to sit and watch."
It was unclear wether she was mad or teasing. She'd completely switched character from the girl who'd been embarrassed to find him there and apologising. I guess that was the power of Taylor Swift. No one could read her.
"There's nothing I would've liked less." Harry scoffed, attempting to seem disgusted. Her expression changed into a grin as she raised her eyebrow and again took a step closer to Harry.
"You know you're really not a very good liar."
She said eyeing him from head to toe. God he wanted to pounce on her. To grab her by that slim waist and press her against the wall. But he knew that was just what she was trying to get out of him. She didn't want Harry as anything more than a toy to play with. And he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction.
"Why'd you make him leave? The guy." He said nodding his head towards the door. She took a step back from him and began to twirl her hair.
"Oh James? Well the moment was ruined and he wasn't really worth getting it back was he."
Harry was at a loss for words. She knew how she was making him feel. Cocking her head slightly to the side and staring up at him intensely with those entrancing eyes. Now that he was looking at him he noticed that they had a ring of black around the blue. He'd never seen that before.
"Why because you'd found somebody else to toy with?" Harry said suggestively, holding down her stare.
" Wow! You really think highly of yourself don't you? And who said I was toying with anyone?"
She said with a sudden look of innonence on her face as she gazed up at him like a puppy.
"Guy like you know's how far genuine connection gets you in this business." She said with a slight eye roll as she strutted towards the door. She opened in just a crack and then turned her head back to face him. Her wavy blond hair swinging over her shoulder.
"Well aren't you going to come along?"