Chapter 65- The Disaster

Start from the beginning

He rubbed his behind
"Ouch!  Stupid sofa. "

I really wanted to laugh at how drunk he is.

He then looked at me again.

"You really look like my wife pretty lady. She's beautiful and very sweet. " He then stared some more.

"But you see, she kinda is grumpy lately. She nags at me a lot and ignores me. Like what is her problem? I mean I didn't do anything to her you know. Tell me, why are girls so difficult to understand? " He then tried to stand up but failed miserably.

"I tried making it up to her. It's useless. I honestly am so confused. " He looked torn and then had his face scrunched up.

I would have laughed at the man.

If he wasn't so engrossed and bothered by my behavior.

"Is there a problem with me?" He asked.

"Don't answer that. I don't know you. And why would care about my problems? " He is having a mental argument with himself.

"Don't tell my wife I told you about her ok? She can be very snobby but you see, I love her so much. You get me? She and my kids mean the world to me. "
Aww,Jungoo.

"That's why I've been trying my best at work so that I could provide for them. I literally live at my company. I know I haven't been home much but I'm doing this for them. I'm so stressed out and to top it all off, Lisa won't even talk to me and ignore me. It's way too much! "  He sighed.

I'm sorry if I've been real harsh to you babe. Little bean just makes me so annoyed lately.

"Anyways, my head hurts like hell. I hate partying lady. " He commented and  grinned.

"You're really pretty when you smile. " He commented and when I was about to come near him.

He feel asleep.

I carressed his face.

My husband. My very handsome husband.

I didn't know you were in a lot of stress because of me.

I kissed his cheek and said "goodnight my Jungoo!"

He shuffled and tossed and turned.

Then I heard him say "Lisa, I love you Lisa. "

Even when he's asleep. He still puts me above all else.

"I love you my wife

"I love you my wife. "

He whispered.

"I love you too Jeon JungKook more than you know. " 💜💜💜