Chapter 65- The Disaster

Start from the beginning

Two cars to be exact.

There were some rustling sounds and the jiggling of keys.

I was ready for the confrontation.

Visibly staring at the door.

The door opened revealing two men carrying what seems to be lifeless body.

Is that JungKook?

I immediately came near them and the two guys saw me.

They both looked like a dear caught in the headlights.

"Uh hi. Ahm, I'm Kai and this is Hechul. You're probably Lisa right? "

I nodded.

"What happened to him? Care to explain. "

The two couldn't look me in the eye.

"You see we were at the bar and drinking with the boys when Jk over here decided to drink a whole lot. We couldn't get him to stop tho. " He was scratching the back of his neck.

"We tried to stop him but he kept on chugging some more. Then he kept shouting your name and just made a scene at the bar. We didn't know how to make him stop so Yunji punched Jk and we carried him to the car. " The Hechul guy said.

"We're really sorry about what happened. We didn't know he'd drink that much. I do apologize for inviting him to the party. " He was deeply sorry.

"It's ok. I'm glad you were there for him. But next time pls. Don't let him drink. " I was massaging my temples.

"You see, my daughter kept waiting for him to come home and she wouldn't be happy to see her daddy passed out and so drunk. " I looked over to find Ella still sprawled up.

Good thing she's not awake or else Jk will have an ear full.

"Thank you again! And have a safe drive. "

They left immediately and I stared at my husband who was passed out in the separate couch. Tsk. Stupid move Jeon!

I tried to take off his shirt for it reeked of alcohol but the guys just flinched and moved.

I tried moving again but then Jk woke up and smiled.

Probably still drunk as hell.

"Where am I? This place looks nice

"Where am I? This place looks nice. "

I could just roll my eyes.

"This place looks a lot like my house. "
He scanned the room and his eyes landed on mine.

"Oh hi. You're pretty."

He tried to sit down from the couch but end up falling on his butt.