Chapter 30

Melany
I really don't want him to do anything with Adam, even though he did that to me. Look I do feel really bad when things happen because of me, but at the same time he's protecting me and I can't say anything. Like he's gonna listen to me anyways.

Great enough thinking about it.
So today is another day, another drama.
Joke, I feel for these past days me and Emiliano is going very good together. The only thing that pisses me off is when I want attention and he's working, like I can be talking with him in his office for hours and he stil gone focus on work but I can't be mad because he runs a lot of clubs and that's pretty hard work.
I'm just gonna take a shower right now cause your girl is going out somebody is coming to get me, and no I haven't say anything to Emiliano yet even though I think I'm not going to tell him but you know what that brings? That brings trouble.
Since he don't give me attention I might as well bring some trouble.

Okay first let's find me something to wear. Oouu this dress looks really tight and nice, but in black or red?. Imma take the red one, is gone be a whole teasing show when he found out. This lace bra and lace underwear in red also will do it.
I hop in the shower, I decided to wash my hair and u know things about to go down.

I heard a knock on the door, to my surprise it was one of the maids. " Good morning miss Melany, I got your breakfast done". I forgot about breakfast to be honest, all because I'm nervous and excited at once. "Oh no I forgot to call you, I don't want any breakfast today". She's looking at me like bitch you could've called me earlier. "Yes don't worry about the breakfast, bring it back with you. It's because I'm going out to eat right now that's why, make sure you don't tell boss anything". The maid nods her head and made her way out of the room.
I dressed up, blow dry my hair and put it in a ponytail

Okay so let's head out, I mad sure that no clue stays after in the room

The hallways was empty so I walk all the way to the door and there were only some maids cleaning around. Emiliano was in his office obviously so I walk all the way outside and get the car I wanted to use I went with the Audi i8.

 Emiliano was in his office obviously so I walk all the way outside and get the car I wanted to use I went with the Audi i8

Trough te gate I went. Lol, I was pretty shocked that the guards didn't confirm what I told them.

So I know y'all curious about who I'm going to meet, yes I know. Enough with the games, so I met this guy at a party his name is Louis well he's handsome like lord take me away in a nice way. He told me to meet with him at restaurant.
I think I got the right one, I text him to make sure and it was correct now I'll will just wait on him.

That is Louis 😻Lord I can't

That is Louis 😻
Lord I can't.
I went inside with him and he was talking to me about the things he does for a living and he's a CEO, boyyy I'm like lucky with these rich people's lol.

He wanted to kiss me but I thinks it's a little to fast to be acting that way u know....

He wanted to get me some ice cream so I went with him to get some, your girl likes to eat.

My phone rings and to my surprise it was......

Hey guys I'm so sorry it took me this long to post again, it's because of school and I didn't have any more ideas on how to write another chapter. I hope you enjoy this one ❤️.

XOXO