Chapter 17

It's been 2 years since I've been here. At first it was hard for me to cope with all the situation and accept that I will be living here forever.
I get along with all the people that's living with me and of course me and boss are close together right now since I have to sleep in the same bed and he has his eyes on me the whole day. I came to get pretty close with him more then the others, but I like it like that.

Now that I'm close to boss, it make it worst for me to not like him I mean he's handsome and all and that make him more attractive. I know he got certain feelings for me, since one of her maids told me what she heard him say.

"Hey babe looks like tomorrow is your birthday". Emiliano (boss) came in the room as I was awake sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Yes and I'm so excited I will be finally eighteen". I smile and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Yes and you will be finally getting the present I know you've wanted since you was sixteen". He said walking into the bathroom and hug me from behind.

"What present?". I ask turning around to see him in the face.

"It's something every girls get when they turn eighteen. It's birthday sex". He told me and smile walking away leaving me standing there in shock.

"Seriously men, is that what you want to give me?. I didn't say I won't accept it but lets be clear, did you wanted to do this thing to me when you kidnap me?".

"It's not kidnap babe, is sold. Of course I've wanted to do that to you, every day and night i was thinking of having you in my bed and I'm making love to you". He said and I can see the sincere in his eyes.

"You pervert. Why are we getting so close to each other?". I ask sitting next to him on the bed.

"Because we both like each other". He said smiling at the ground.

I think what he is saying is true, I begin to like him more and more everyday and I can see he likes me too.

"But you like me more". I say whispering in his ear. "Melany don't do that". He say "Why does that make you want me more". I say and I can see him smiling. "You need to smile more often that makes you hotter than you already are". I told him while he's observing me.

"You know Melany I just want to make love to you right now I just can't wait no more, your torturing me with your body and the way you talk it's just making me wanting you more and I'm going nuts day by day for you". He said with passion.

"Oh am I making the mafia boss fall for me?". I say teasingly

"You are making it worse Melany, if you don't stop right now you are going to end up naked on my bed". He said standing up and pass his hand roughly in his hair.

"Looks like you have to wait longer if it does not happen tomorrow". I smile and get out of the bedroom before he plans to do dirty things with me

I get down in the playroom since it was a really boring Sunday.

"Melany you and boss is like best friend". Damien said walking in my direction.

"Nah, he's falling for me". I said while throwing the ball in the hoop.

"Then you'll be expecting good things tomorrow on your birthday". He said tapping my shoulder.

"How do you know that tomorrow is my birthday?".

"Remember we have everybody details and files".

"O yea you guys is in everybody business, I forget that you guys are mafia. This place and you guys made me forget that I'm kidnap and it feels like home being around so many people, sometimes I even forget that you guys are actually dangerous people. The way you guys treat me and talk to me looks like you are even friendly then the normal people that aren't mafia". I said smiling at the thoughts of me and boss the first day that I've been here.

"Yes I know Melany, I can see by the way you talk to us and how you've been more close to us". He said getting the ball from me.

"Look who we have here". Jai came in the door.

Jai is also a very hot looking guy and 22 years old.

"Hey Jai how are you?". I ask hugging him.

"I'm pretty good happy to be back home safe".

"Yea I miss you, it took you longer out there but I'm happy you safe and back home". I tap his abs, and yes he was shirtless.

He do the bro hug with Damien and they start talking I get out of the playroom and go find Liam.

"Hey Liam gosh I finally found you".

"Was looking for me babe". He said teasingly.

"Yes actually I need you to help me".

"With?".

"With boss".

"Why?". He asked confused.

"Stop asking questions. It's just you need to let me go out without him noticing me".

"Nah that's dangerous for you and me".

"Ok I get what you want, thanks by the way I go ask boss myself". I walk away.

"Nice ass by the way Melany". He said

"Stop looking at them you pervert". I shout.

Well it took long enough for me to upload a new chapter, but here you go enjoy Chapter 17