Chapter 13

I was so mad at him for finding me, plus now I need to sleep with him and I'm not comfortable around him.
My mind slip back to when he scream to me about getting away from him, and I was so stupid to tell him that I'm not scared for his punishment and I don't care.
Now I have to deal with the consequences and do what I'm order to do.
I want to go free, free from all of this shit, free from being with people I don't want to be with, free to do my own things and have friends that I could talk to and knowing that they understand me in every situation I'm in. I just can't and they won't let me go, just because my father own them a lot of money. I would never live a normal life, never will see my friends and only hope for the best.

I didn't realize I was crying until I feel something wet on my cheek.

Emiliano was sitting beside me looking at me, at my other side there is another men sitting which probably will be watching me to not get out of the car.

"Please let me go, I cant. Let me go I'm tired of fighting I don't want to be here". I was crying and pleading him to let me go and he didn't even blink his eyes. They just ignore me. "I want to be free, I want to live like a normal teenager please you guys don't understand me, you guys are heartless people, cruel and killers. You guys don't have a heart?,you guys don't have feelings is this the things you guys do for a living. I'm a freaking teenage girl, I'm only sixteen I have dreams I want succeed, I have things that I want to do and travel around the world. Why do you do this to me why. I can't even talk to boys I'm so shel-".

"Shut up, shut up Melany. If I hear one more thing, the punishment will be more. I don't want to hear nothing". Emiliano scream making me flinch and shut up.

I was sobbing my life out in the car, they destroy my dreams, my life, everything everything that I've wanted to be.

"Get out". Emiliano say and took my wrist before I have a idea to escape.

We reach our destination and walk inside the mansion, he walk me straight to his room and lock the door when we get in.
He let my wrist go and I didn't even move a step from where he left me.

"You're going to be sleeping with me from now on, and your punishment you will know it tomorrow when you wake up". He go to the closet and came with clothes for me to wear. I find it strange that he came with my clothes, that means I'm really will be sleeping with him forever and that I can't escape anymore.

"Wear this Melany, and do it right here". I didn't pick the clothes from his hand and he wave it in my face. "Do you want me to help you get your clothes of and put this on". He ask.

"You jerk I can do this myself, I don't need your help. Can you at least give me some privacy". I get the clothes out of his hand. "And I need to bath before I wear this". I walk to the bathroom and he put his hand on the handler of the door.

"Don't try nothing stupid Melany". He warns me and then he open the door.
I get out of the bathroom and there was Emiliano sitting on the bed.

"I'm hungry, I need something to eat". I sit on the armchair.

"I'll call the maid for you, what do you want?". He ask picking the phone.

"Just coke and pizza". I said and watch him talking on the phone.
There was a light knock on the door and Emiliano answer it, the maid pass him my food and he close the door.

He pass me the tray and I eat the pizza and drink my coke.

"Why don't you let me go?". I ask calmly.
Emiliano turn around and look me in the eye.

"I need you". He says

"For what, why do you need me". I start to yell at him.

"You already know that I'm your boss and what I said have to be done". He walk away to stare out of the bedroom window.
"Since one of my girls that work for me in the club is in the hospital, you can work for her starting tomorrow". He says.

"Are you fucki-". "Watch your vocabulary when you are talking to me Melany".

"I'm not going to do that, are you out of your mind remember I'm only sixteen. I'm not going to be a prostitute, I am better then that. Just kill me or do whatever you want but I'm not going to work there".

"I give order and you do it. So in this case you will work in the club if you want or not". He says very angry and annoyed.

I was bored all the time with Emiliano in the room just doing nothing.
It was 8:00 in the night and he's working on his laptop.

I crawl myself under the sheets and fall asleep.

Emiliano POV.

I'm just tired and thinking about this girl, I don't know what to do. I'm not letting her go and never will, she just hate me right now. I know I'm a heartless, rude, killer and cruel guy but I have a heart and it is beating.
I know for a lot of reason why I want this girl I didn't have her here for nothing, she's beautiful and cute.
If that men (Melany father) didn't have this beautiful daughter I would have just kill him and not ask him to give me his daughter.
I have feelings for this girl, but I don't want to show my weakness, I'm strong and I need to keep my guard up so no one can see if I'm truly falling for her or I'm weak.

This is chapter 13.
Vote + Comment and share.
Thanks.
Happy reading.