Chapter 14

"Can I please leave this room now?".

"No, you stay in here. I don't want you too escape again, and I know what you are capable of doing so I need to keep my eyes on you".

"Why are you so rude to me?. What did I do to deserve this?". He didn't answer me he walk away and get out of the room, seconds later there was a man that he of course send here to keep an eye on me.

"Hey you could at least talk to me, I'm not a ghost". The man look so serious and he didn't even blink his eyes or move his head, his eyes was staring at me. If looks could kill, I will be thousands of feet underground right now.
I was sitting on the bed looking trough a magazine.

"Hey man". I wave my hand in to his face. "Can I go to the bathroom I need to pee". He nod but not a word came out of his mouth.
I go to the bathroom and came back out after I finish.
I touch with the man but he doesn't move.

"Are you a human, or some kind of robot to watch me. You're weird first your not talking and second you're not moving, what actually wrong with you". He doesn't react. " Sir I'm talking to you, woohooo. Can I know your name, or just tell me something so I can see you're a human and please move there is a lot of space in here move around so I can see that you can walk and is a real human or not a fake robot". I'm just talking to myself since that man isn't going to answer me or move. I decided to sit back on the bed and stare at him on the eyes.

"Your eyes is blue?. I've always wanted someone with blue eyes, I wanna date you. What do you say".

"Aaron you can leave". Ugh boss need to disturb me, I watch him as he leave he didn't say a word he just walk out of the room. At least I know his name now, so next time I can go search for him.

"Uhm does that guy speak?". I ask Emiliano (boss). He just walk to the window and didn't answer me after 5 minutes he talk.

"Why?". He ask dryly. "Cause when I ask him something he doesn't react or answer me". He turn around and stare at me.

"Why are you trying to talk to him?". He came closer to me our head was just inches apart I can feel his breathe fanning in my face. " Cause it was boring and I don't have no one to talk too, is that a problem?!". His eyes went dark and I can see that he turned angry.

He raise my chin and hold it up so I can stare in his eyes, there was no expression in his eyes and neither was he giving me some sign or something that I can understand.

"Don't you dare talk to him or try to, because I will know if you do". He say in my ear.
He kiss me roughly on my lips as I tried to push myself away from.

"What the hell are you doing, are you out off your fucking mind or something". He came close to me as my back hit the wall that indicates me that I can not go anywhere. "Don't, don't touch me please. Please don't touch me". I plead him as tears start to roll out of my eyes.
I closed my eyes because I don't know what he's going to do. After a couple of minutes I open my eyes and he was staring at me.

"What's wrong with you?". He said letting a chuckle out. "I'm not going to hurt you". He said with a grin on his face.
I raise my hands and slap him across the face. "Don't you dare do that again". I say in his ear.

He walk out of the room and I go take a shower. I wear my fave outfit that is a black jeans with a rainbow shirt and put my sandals on.
I tried to get out of the room and to my luck the door was not locked.
I get down in the kitchen and there was all of his boys dressing in dark blue suits, they look very hot. At least boss wasn't around so I took a sit on the bar and talk with one of the maids that are probably on break right now.

"Uhm sorry if I disturb your peace, but can I have cookies and an apple juice". She nods her head and walk to the kitchen.

"Thank you, it was delicious". I walk to the back garden and there were some girls walking in lingerie and they were coming my way so I decide to go stand a little far from the entrance door and I saw them getting in the mansion.

'Boss going to fuck all of these girls today, since he can't have me'. Anyways who cares I hope he have fun. I'm not going to sleep with him tonight.
I went back inside and ask the same maid what's her name and she said is Jen.

"Uhm, Jen do you know where is boss?". She nods and tell me that he isn't here he left just 15 minutes ago to a meeting.

"Oh and do you know who's Aaron?". I ask hoping that she knows who is Aaron.

"Yeah I know, he's right there". He point at the guy and at the same time he stare at me. "Thanks see you in a bit". I thank the maid and walk the direction that Aaron is.

"Hey I told you I'm going to find you". I say as I tug at his suit. He turn around and look me in the eye. " Yes you are Aaron, that blue eye guy". I smile at him.

"Yes I'm Aaron, so did you really mean it when you say you want to date blue eyes guy?".

"Oh you speak, I thought you're a robot". I laugh, but clearly he didn't laugh so I'm not funny. I need to stop embarrassing myself. "Yes I actually love blue eyes man. Oh and I'm Melany".

"Are you that bad of a girl that boss need me to keep an eye on you". He ask furrowing his eyebrows.

"It's a long short story, probably you don't want to hear it and since I don't have so much time because boss is going appear on me from nowhere I just want you to know that I like you. You are cute honestly, no joke". I pinch him on the cheek. "Bye". I wave to him leaving him standing with his mouth open.

This is chapter 14 guys.
Hope you guys liked it and vote + comment and share.