Chapter 10

"Victor what are you doing?".

"I'm just setting these files up for boss, I'll be down in a minute".

"Oh ok".

I get back down and there was my maid that I'll consider a best friend Meredith, I could always talk to her whenever she's around. She's very beautiful and very polite.

Then it hit me I forget I need to ask my boss if I could make a very special phone call to one of my best friend in high school, her name is Nicki.

"Hey Meredith have you seen boss?".

"No, last time I saw him was yesterday by 6:30pm leaving the mansion. I didn't see him after that, maybe he's in his room I don't know".

"Well I'll go check upstairs if he's there".

I remember that his room is the biggest one and you have to take the stairs to the left and go straight ahead and there it is.

I knock on the door and no one answer, I wait a minute I knock seconds later still no sign of people in there. I open the door slowly and every step that I took I felt like my heart is going to come out of my body. Finally I open it and there was a large bed, mirrors in every corner, a big window that reveals the perfect mansion garden and two big doors that I guess one is the closet and the other is the bedroom. That was very beautiful I walked further in the room and stare out the window, I took a book that was lying on the night desk next to the window and it seems very interesting the title says it all How To Show Me, waw does he really read this.
I opened the bathroom doors and that was more beautiful than any of the others room together, there was a spacious jacuzzi tub and next to it was a big luxurious shower, the sink of the bathroom was a dark red glitter color with big massive mirrors and the toilet was a modern toilet. In front of the jacuzzi on the wall was a television.

I walked back out and walk to the closet door I opened it and there was a hallway, when you walk through that hallway there was a big, but big room that can show you all the outfits and close on the right and on the left his shoes, bags and accessories. Everything was nice on a shelf and the clothes on hanger, just a perfect closet for a men.

Well guess I made my own tour in his bedroom. I walked back outside of the closet and making my way to the door when suddenly the doors open revealing Emiliano.

Omg he's here I panicked but I couldn't make a move since he already saw me.

"What are you doing in my room Miss Melany". He said taking a few step and close the door behind him, you could see a little lust in his eyes but then it disappeared and I couldn't read his expression anymore.

"Nothing, I came to ask you something". I stuttered on every word I said.

"Miss Melany I don't know if you remember, but it's inappropriate to come in here when your not allowed".

"I know I'm sorry I didn't mean to but since you wasn't telling me to come in I get inside". Tears start to roll down my cheeks

"Now now you don't need to cry". He wiped the tears on my cheeks and took me by my wrist.

"Please I'm sorry don't punish me, I would not do it again I promise". I start to beg him and please him to let me go but that made him more stronger.

"I'm not going to punish you, but you will have to do me a favor".

"And what is it". I ask when I'm trying to cool down from all these heavy breathe and tears.

"I want you to do everything I said and all the things I ask for. Starting by now I want you to get away from Victor and don't talk to him anymore understand".

"Yes boss".

"For you is Emiliano, not boss".

"O-okay".

"Now go clean up and stop crying beautiful".

I walked outside his room and clean my face and walk normally to my bedroom.

As I get inside of my room I start to cry enormously, I get on my bed pick a pillow and sob my life in it.
I cry myself to sleep.

-----

The next morning I wake up with a little headache and I of course remember all the things Emiliano said to me. I can't talk to Victor anymore and I need to follow his order.

I walked out of my bed and made my way to the bedroom, I wash my face and take a nice long warm shower to relax a little. I get out of the shower and stand in the mirror to look at my face, my eyes was red from crying yesterday. I pick the blow dryer and dry my hair a little, I brush my hair and let slide down my shoulder. I get out and go in the closet to pick a short and a black tank top.
I left my room for breakfast, I was making my way to the kitchen and made myself a pancake I turned the stove on and was about to put the oil when I hear his voice.

"Meredith I don't want her to do nothing, is your job for making breakfast". He said and Meredith pick the oil and I walk annoyingly making my way to the counter and sit.

"What is your problem I can cook, I've learn to cook since I was 13 now I'm 16".

"The problem is that I gave order here not you and if you don't understand just try and remember what I've had said yesterday, maybe that will help". I stare at him with an annoying face as he was smirking the whole time.

As soon as he left I was feeling relieved, Meredith bring my breakfast for me and I apologize for Emiliano being so rude to her and it was my own fault.

"Hey baby girl". Victor said and sit next to me.

"Hey". It was very awkward since I don't how should I tell him that Emiliano order me to not talk to him.

I pick my plate and just left him there, I walked to the living room and sit next to Adrian the 18 year old boy that's so rude to me but I didn't care.

I eat my breakfast in silence when I was done I head back to the kitchen to put the plate.

Hi guys this was chapter 10.
Hope you guys liked it.   

XOXO