Chapter Eleven

"Amber!" I scream and run to her side. She is laying on the floor. Her beautiful cream dress is now covered with blood.

"Please, help." She barely whispers.

"HELP!" I scream. There are shards of glass around her. I look up to see the small window above our heads broken.

"Help me, please." She begs.

"Hold on a little more Amber, soon this will all be over." I try to comfort her.

"HELP!" I scream again. The guard runs inside and once he sees us on the floor, he calls someone on the phone.

"Oh my God, Amber!" Sophia comes to our side.

"I am so sorry for this Amber." I say and rip the bottom of her dress apart. I take the fabric and press it agains her stab wound.

"Hold this and don't let go!" I tell Sophia. She nodds and listens to what I tell her. I get up and run outside.

"Wait!" The guard says, but I run in hopes to find Harry. They need to take Amber to the hospital. I see him running towards me, with Niall and Louis.

"Zara!" He yells as he stops to examine me.

"Amber is hurt!" I yell and start running back. They follow me and once we reach the bathroom Niall runs to her on the floor. He picks her up and runs outside. I hug Sophia. She's full on crying at this point. Scared. She hugs me tightly, my eyes advert to Harry. He gives orders to the guards. They nod and leave the bathroom. He gestures with his head towards the eixt. I nod.

"Come on, let's go." I whisper to Sophia. She nodds and holds my hand as we walk towards the back exit.

"You stay here and make sure everyone is safe, I'll drive them home and come back." Harry informs Louis. Louis nodds and hands Harry his keys. Sophia sits in the back seat and I go to the front with Harry. He backs out of the parking lot and speeds towards his house.

"You need to tell me everything that happened!" Harry says angrily. I nod thinking.

"Well, after you left with Liam, Sophia and I walked around a little bit more. I had to go to the bathroom, once I entered I spotted her laying on the floor. That's when I called the guard that was in front of the door. No one else was inside, but the glass of the window above the stalls was broken. It looked like someone broke inside. After Sophia and the guard came in, I ran out looking for you. Once I saw you, well... you know the rest." I sigh. He sighs frustrated. We pass the gate and he stops the car in front of the small path that leads towards the front door. We all exit and he takes us inside of the house. The moment we reach inside he goes into his office and in a matter of seconds he is back with a black duffle bag.

"Stay here and don't dare to try anything!" He growls.

"I won't!" I hiss and he leaves. The door along with windows lock behind him. I look at Sophia as she looks down at her bloody dress.

"Come with me." I say and she follows as said. We walk to my bedroom and I give her a change of clean clothes.

"I need a shower." She says.

"Everything you need is in the bathroom." She nodds to my response and goes inside. In the meantime I take my makeup off in front of my mirror in my bedroom. Soon Sophia is done with her shower and she moves onto blow drying her hair. I strip down from my bloody dress and I jump in to take a quick shower as well. Once I'm done I change into a pair of black sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Once we both are finished we head back downstairs.

"Are you hungry?" I ask her.

"A bit, yes." I open the fridge and take out all the ingredients for a sandwich. She sits down on one of the bar stools and I stand opposite from her. We each make our sandwich.

"Who could've done that? I mean I know Amber does things that are not likable. But no one deserves to be stabbed like that."

"I know, but she will be okay. Don't worry."

"How do you know?"

"The stab wounds aren't deep, they will stitch her up and she will be better in no time. You'll see." I try to comfort her. She nods.

"It's not like I've never seen people hurt like this. I used to be a nurse, but she didn't deserve it." In that moment, I realize that not only I had a life before this. Sophia and Amber did to. Every person that was forced into this life had it. They were stripped away from it because of selfishness of the monsters that rule this world.

"Zara?" Sophia calls me out. I shake my head and answer.

"I know. The boys will find whoever did this, don't worry." I say and give her some water from the fridge. Once we finish with eating we go back to my room. She gets into the bed and falls asleep immediately. I sigh, not being able to catch any sleep. Not until I know Amber is okay. I go back downstairs and clean up the small mess we made previously. I wash the plates and dry them off. I hear the front door open and see both Liam and Harry walk in. I walk out from the kitchen.

"Where is Soph?" Liam asks.

"She's upstairs in my room, she fell asleep." I say and he nodds going up the stairs.

"Are you okay?" I ask Harry, seeing his button up soaked in blood.

"I'm alright." Of course you are. I roll my eyes to his response. He notices and slaps me.

"I told you to not roll your eyes at me." I fall to the floor. My cheek is burning from the impact. He leaves to his office like nothing happened. A tear escapes my eye and I slowly get up and leave upstairs. In that moment Liam walks out of my bedroom with Sophia in his hands. He nods at me and starts walking down, towards the door.

I close the door of my bedroom and walk to my mirror. The reflection makes me angry. The print of his hand is clearly visible on my face. In that moment I knew that my hate for him is growing stronger with each ticking minute and I won't stop until I do something about it.

•••

New update!! Yayy!!

What do you think Zara is planning? And who do you think attacked Amber?

Read on to find out ;)

~HoranAgent over and out