Chapter Two

My eyes slowly started to open. I am still laying on the same leather seats.

"Tom, he said that we need to bring her by noon." The driver says.

"No Mark, he said to bring her by the end of the day."

"Well fuck it, we're late anyways." Tom says and their fight ends. I rise from the seats rubbing my temples. My head is killing me. The moment my sight clears again I realize I am still in that car. My hands are tied together and the cable tie is bloody, it cut its way into my skin. I lifted my head and looked through the window. We are driving down a long road.

"Good morning princess, it's good to have you back." Tom snickered.

"Where am I?" I ask while taking my head between my hands.

"In a car." Tom says sarcastically.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there." They say.

"Why are you taking me to your boss?" I ask remembering their words from last night.

"We can't tell you that."

"Well, what can you tell me?" I ask which slightly confuses them. They whisper something among each other and nod.

"We can actually tell you where we're going." Mark says.

"And?" I ask getting slightly impatient.

"We're taking you to our boss. Harry Styles." The moment that name left his lips my body froze. My blood ran cold and every hair on my body tensed. I knew that name too good to know that you don't mess with him. I remember him from the stories my dad and my brother would talk about. I remember sneaking into the office closet sometimes to listen in on what they were doing.

"So you've heard about him." Mark smirks. I gulp.

"Www-why are you t-taking me to him?" I stutter.

"He wants you, and what he wants, he gets." Is the only thing he says. I close my eyes and decide to put the fear to the side. If I want to know more I need to ask now.

"Where is he?"

"In London." Tom says.

"Shut up you idiot." The other spat at him.

"Okay, and why did you kidnap me, and why are you taking me there?" I ask hoping they are dumb enough to answer.

"We can't tell you that. Now stop being annoying before we drug you again."

"You drugged me?!" I scream.

"Don't worry doll. It was a small dose. It couldn't have killed you." Tom says.

"Great." I sighed and leaned back. Truthfully, the drive felt like it was five hours long. Which didn't help me calm down, knowing I was about to face someone that everyone fears off. But I keep glancing at the clock in the car every once in a while. It was a good distraction. I realized that I was out sleeping for most of the day. It was around eleven in the morning when I came back to myself. I glanced at it again and realized it was only about half an hour after the small conversation I talked them into when the car stopped. It stopped in front of an enormous gated house. My body started shaking and I knew I wouldn't be able to move. One of the men buzzed the intercom and the gate opened. The moment we drove in, my eyes went wide at the sight of the house. Every little detail was colored black, even the roof of the house. The walls are tall and big windows are decorating them. Some accents of the house are covered in grey stone. The car drove into the driveway. Once we got out they pulled me by the hand and dragged me inside. Without a knock on the door or ringing the doorbell, they just enter.

"Boss! She's here!" Mark yells. As we enter further into the house a hint of smoke lingers in the air. A tall figure walks out of the dark. But only the lighted cigarette between his lips shows. As he walks out, my heart nearly stops. Harry Styles. The main leader of the most dangerous gang in the world. I have never seen him or his pictures before, I only remember a description that my aunt would describe when her and mum would be drinking coffee after work. I always pictured him as an older man who was at least in his thirties. But his appearance showed differently. He is in his twenties for sure. His dark eyes scan over my body over and over again. His dark brown hair is messily tousled to the side. I hate to admit it, but he looks beyond attractive.

"Well, well, well..." His deep voice speaks. My eyes roll to his presence. He smirks at my reaction.

"Isn't that Zara Riviera?"

"In the flesh." I say back crossing my arms.

"Come, sit." He says and walks to what I assume is the living room. The men drag me and throw me onto a big couch.

"What happened to you?" He asked Tom as he sits down in a chair opposite from me.

"The bitch stabbed me." He hissed.

"I should've killed you instead." The words fly out of my mouth before I could stop them. Harry chuckles.

"I like you." He smirks and I make a disgusted face.

"It's what you deserved, for being late all the time." Harry says and shoos them off with his hand. They went out the door and silence is everything that is left between us. Until he spoke up.

"I am sorry for being rude, would you like anything to drink?"

"No, thank you." I say flatly.

"Why am I here?" I continue.

"Straight to the point I see."

"Well, it's not like I want to make small talk with the person who drugged and kidnapped me." I roll my eyes.

"Easy there. I didn't kidnap you or drug you."

"Yeah, right." I say rolling my eyes.

"You have a habit of rolling your eyes a lot." He comments.

"Only with certain people."

"I feel special." He jokes. I try to figure out a reason why I would be in this specific situation. Out of all people he went after me. As much as his presence sent shivers through my whole body, my dad always taught me to be tough if this ever happened. I know most people don't even think about these situations. Because they lead a normal life, with everyday normal problems. But my family... we were nowhere near normal. Since I was a baby I was taught to think and act differently. I finished school much earlier than any of the other kids my age. Because I had to focus on other things. I grew up with an older brother and a sister. So my sister and I had to learn how to take over the household when mum couldn't. My mum is a surgeon and my dad, well, let's say he deals with criminals for a living. I never looked into it that much. My mother always said that I was too young for those types of conversations and when I would get older I would understand.

"So how's Lucas Riviera?" I hear him ask.

"How do you know my father?" I ask rising up in my chair. My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Oh love, he is the reason you're here."

"What do you mean?"

"You still don't know? What a naive and innocent little creature you are."

"What are you talking about?" I ask. His eyes go dark and his face gets more furious by the second.

"Your dear father owes me a lot of money. And you, my love, are his payment."