Killua just looks at you, a bit concerned. He didn't know that what he had done would cause an impact on both of your sides.

♡♡♡

"Eh? Where's (Nick name) nee-chan? Did I arrive too early?" asks Ann, your sixteen-year-old cousin who attempted to knock on your door earlier when no one responds.

"Don't worry, mom. The girls already got their suspension they deserve, (Your name)-chan is fine," Nicholas assures, giving aunt Lori a glass of water.

"Nee-chan's here!" Jiyu-(Your name)'s another younger girl cousin- blurted out after looking out of the window to see you entering the gate.

Upon openning the door, a flying slipper was sent towards you. Jolting in surprise, you dodge it sucessfully.

You looked towards where the object came from to see your aunt in her concerned-furious state.

"M-Mom, what the heck," Tan stutters, approaching you and 'shielding' you with his arms spread out and feet placed apart.

Nicholas heaves a sigh of defeat, he knew this would happen so he tries to calm her mom once again, "Mom, she's fine," he sighs.

After what happened, you proceed to where her aunt was with your head lowered, "I'm sorry Aunt Lori," you mumbled, wringing your hands in front of you with your gaze is still glued to the floor.

"You could have at least tell me who's been messing you, since your brother- does not even know how to protect you," aunt Lori then casually hits Nicholas' arm with an another slipper.

"Ow! I didn't know, I swear!" Nicholas defends, groaning in pain as he rubs the sore part on his arm to soothe the pain.

Jiyu, Ann, along with Tan is trying to hold their laughter, receiving a glare from Nicholas after.

"And you never told us that you lost your phone, we could have just reported that matter to the counselor," Aunt Lori chides with her motherly concerned voice, "If anything goes wrong at school just tell me, alright? Same through with you four," she steps up, giving you an embrace.

"Group hug!" Ann exclaimed with the four joining in the hug. You forms a smile on her lips, you knew how lucky are to have them.

"Now go change your clothes, dinner will be ready soon,"

♡♡♡

Killua's point of view:

Slouching on the bean chair, I was staring at the gift that (Your name) has chosen for Alluka, also thinking what that girl said earlier.

"Now that you've mentioned that... my Aunt also probably know by now what happened earlier, fvck she'll kill me,"

I tried everything to distract myself from thinking about it yet still failed. Groaning in frustration, I threw my head back to see Gon snickering which ticks me off somehow.

This guy!

"It's been so long to see you thinking this hard, Killua," he laughs, "Just introduce yourself formally to her family," he suggests, sipping on the juice on his hand.

Her family? (Your name)'s? Oh, right. Although, I got his point. Introducing myself to her family would atleast put her mind at ease and to clear out about the 'boyfriend-girlfriend' matter.