🥤10🥤

Narrators POV
Russians headed to a local store near the apartment. He walked in side and started looking for some stuff. He got some soup and bread he also got a large bottle of coke for America and vodka for himself. Russia headed up to them till to pay with the stuff.

After he paid he walked back to the apartment complex. He opened the door and seen America asleep on the the couch. Russia walked over to America and gave him a kiss on the way forehead and put a blanket over him then walked to the kitchen to start cooking food.

America's POV
I woke up with a blanket over me and a smell of soup. I got up and waked into the kitchen. "what are you cooking" I'll asked. "Some soup" Russia said dishing it out. We start down on the couch and put a movie on the TV. "one minute" Russia said getting up and going to the kitchen. 2 minutes later he came back with to glasses. "here" Russia said handing me one of the glasses. "is this coke" I said looking at Russia. "thought you might might like some you where talking about it in your sleep" Russia replied laughing a bit. "Thanks Russia" I said as I started to drink the coke and eat the soup.

The movie finished and well had a also finisher our food. "do you want me to bring our bowls in" i said getting up. "No I'll do that America" Russia said taking my bowl. I followed himself into the theatre kitchen an helped him clean up. Once we finished cleaning up and yawned looking at the clock. "It's late" I said looking at the time. We both went into the bedroom and I got changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I got into bed and so did Russia and I slowly fell asleep.

I'm back sorry its was gone for while just needed a break. Also thanks so much for 7k+ reads ily no homo         🥺👉👈
Goodbye Peeps~