🌻5🌻

~America's POV~
We walked into Russia House and up to he's bedroom. I sat down on he's bed and took out my phoned to see a bunch of messages from Canada.

<Canada
AMERICA

<Canada
AMERICA WHERE ARE YOU

<Canada
ARE YOU OK

<America
Yeah I'm fine. I'm staying the night at Russia's House.

<Canada
Ok....don't scare me like that again

<America
I won't

Oh put my phone down and looked at Russia. "Do you want some spare clothes you're clothes look a little dirty" he asked. "Y-yes please"
Russia routed throw he's clothes until he found something. "sorry its a bit big" Russia said handing them to me.
"it's fine....im going to get changed in the bathroom" I said walking over to it. I put the clothes on it was a big jumper way to big and it showed one of my shoulders and some shorts that did fit but you couldn't really seen it them as of the jumper.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom and seen Russia.

~Russia's POV~
America came in and he looked so cute in the jumper... Wait Russia no stop thinking that, but yet I couldn't help but blush a little. America yawned as he came in and sat beside me. We watched a movie for a put an hour when I looked at America. He was resting on my shoulder. I blushed lightly and placed him in the bed when America pulled me in. For someone small he had a tight grip so I layed down beside him in the bed and fell asleep.

273 words

~Goodbye peeps