Chapter 12

Hello my dear readers! Okay, I want to address the elephant in the room real quick. I've been idle for quite some time and I apologize for that. Life is so cruel sometimes. For instance, someone I know and deeply care about was diagnosed with the Coronavirus that is going around. It put me at a slight discomfort for a while, but they are starting to show signs of recovery, so I am feeling better now! Anyways, enough of reality. Let's partake! :)

After the limo drove off, Blitzo sighed in relief. "What exactly did you two chat about? Stolas can be unpredictable at times. You never know what to expect from him." He said chillingly. For some reason, you got a nasty thought in your head.

Chilling out at Blitzo's place, you couldn't help but feel elated. Everything was going great. Lydia is gone, you made a couple of friends, you have a nice apartment to stay at, and a sexy boyf- wait... roommate to spend time with. Yeah, life is pretty peachy at the moment.

~

The past two weeks have passed by with no flaws. Everything has stayed the same except for a new job. You told Blitzo that you wanted to do something instead of stay at home all day, as if you were in a quarantine of some kind. He seemed hesitant, but aloof as usual, and gave you a small position at the headquarters. Advertising was not too bad, and it kept you busy.

While at your job, the phone started to ring. Luna was passed out in her chair, probably suffering from a hangover at least. You picked up the phone as soon as possible, as waking up Luna would probably piss her off and make her do something crazy, like kick a baby stroller into the air, which happened recently.

"Hello, Immediate Murder Professionals, how may I help you?" You greeted.

"Why hello there, Y/N. I tried calling Blitzy but the silly little thing blocked me! Well, before you hang up on me, I want to make a contract. Just some politicians and global warming crap is all. Tell Blitzy that I called so I can set up details with him. Oh, and if you fail to do that, I may have to do some unfortunate consequences. Tootles darling!"

You slammed the phone back on the phone box as Stolas said his departure. You don't know why, but jealousy raged inside of you.

"Who does he think he is? Just because he's an owl prince or some shit, doesn't mean he can waltz in and steal my man- er... Boss!" You said quietly to yourself at the desk. "Hey dumbass, you have a mind. Use it sometimes." Grumbled Luna. "Yeah, thanks for the advice, resting bitch face 2.0!" You jokingly said as you left to track down Blitzo.

"Hey Blitzo, I have some bad news. Stolas called again. What should we do?" You called out in his office. He shot up from his desk and covered whatever it was that he was working on. "Oh, just ignore him, he'll stop calling soon enough." Blitzo replied. The thing he was hiding had got you curious.

"Whatcha got there? Porn or something?" You investigated. Blitzo got nervous as you approached his desk, covering it more. "It's nothing, Y/N. Just some paperwork, I swear! There's no need to come any closer! Hahaha!" He nervously protested. Sweat was dripping of his face and trickling down his neck and into his shirt. Despite his desperate pleads, mischief took over as you stood over him and his desk. You leaned in slowly.

"Move your arms."

"No."

"Fine."

With a quick action, you smacked his hands away from the desk. His arms flew like noodles, revealing the forsaken object he hid.

Oh my...

The paper displayed artwork of your sophisticated self. The effigy contained rather very accurate traits. The tone, deepness, shape, and stature of the body matched perfectly. It was very complimenting, especially the seductive posture of your reflection.

Blitzo looked ashamed, as if he was in time-out. A red hue covered his face, which he noticed and covered with his hands. After a few seconds, he gained enough confidence to speak.

"I- uh, w-was b-bored?" He squeaked. Your face was hard to determine, but within time, it was obvious that you were blushing. You looked at him. He was in such a vulnerable state, it gave you a wicked and sinful idea. The amount of sin made you act out.

"So... would you want to draw more?" You asked in such a filthy manner, I can't even put into words.

Blitzo's eyes widened further than a full moon. He was practically drowning in sweat as he unintentionally gulped loudly. You leaned in further to the point that your face was only inches away from his, maybe even centimeters.

"Draw me like one of your French girls." You blurted out with a smile.

Suddenly, the door bursted open with Moxxie walking in. "Sir! When are you giving out our goddamn paychecks? My rent is due in- I... oh..." Moxxie interrupted while barging in. Him seeing his boss and recently new co-worker about to smash made him stop dead in his tracks.

"Way to kill the mood, sack of shit." Blitzo replied annoyed as he got up from his seat, leaving you leaning over his desk. "You know, I might just give you a raise on that cock-block skill." He joked. Moxxie looked flustered and confused at the same time.

"I see... so THIS is why you haven't been stalking me and Millie recently! Thank Lucifer! The amount of money we spent on cameras, traps, and hitmen can finally come to an end!" Moxxie rejoiced, jumping up and down on his little hooves. "Huh, so that's where all your money went. You know what, I take that raise back. Learn money managing skills you absolute dimwit." Blitzo said while rolling his eyes to the sky. Moxxie thought about protesting, but gave up looking deflated.

And I oop... sorry about the disappointment lol. Anyways, it feels good to write again! Since things are getting better for me, I'll be sure to try and publish more often. Sorry for those who had to wait so long! I hope you can forgive me! Byeeee! :)