Chapter 11

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've last updated and I apologize. Anyways, I bring you all another heavenly gift sent from above about the below. :) Now, let's dive in!

It was a muggy morning. Red overcast clouds laid everywhere along the horizon. The city seemed more calm and quiet than usual. But of course, you were just observing from the wall window inside Blitzo's room. You awoken to an empty bed, but heard Blitzo somewhere in the kitchen or living room. He dropped something and swore softly before a moment of silence. Then, light flooded the room with Blitzo by the doorway.

"Rise and shine." He sang in a familiar way. A celebrity might have done the same thing. You sat up in the bed, hair completely in your face as you faced him. He approached you and brushed your hair away in a soothing manner.

"Even when you're half asleep, you look irresistible." He said calmly. Did he do ASMR? Because he gave you tingles everywhere. Apparently, the light switch wasn't the only thing turned on...

"So, what are we doing today? I wanna do something fun if there's no work today." You questioned. After the past events, the thing you most desired was some bonding time with Blitzo. Bonding time? Yes. A date? Maybe. An emotional trip? Hell no.

Blitzo made a silly face. "I figured we could find stuff to do around town. Maybe do a little shopping for you or something." He suggested. "That sounds good! But you don't need to spend your money on me though." You said thoughtfully. "You're absolutely right! That's why I even stole Moxxie's paycheck for this occasion." He said slyly. You gasped, and then both of you bursted out laughing.

After that, you showered and threw on some of Blitzo's clothes. Blitzo said that he was thinking of going to a restaurant with you, so that was that and you both left home.

Walking around in a plaza nearby, the first quest was finding a clothes shop. Once Blitzo found one, you both went inside. "Ahhh, I get it. You want me to stop wearing your clothes." You joked. "Don't be silly. I just want you to explore your style is all." He shrugged aside. From there, you picked many outfits in which you would wear on other days. But the one that you adored most was a snug grey hoodie, black skinny jeans, and white boots. Blitzo even got you a F/C watch. You decided to wear it all.

Leaving the store, your stomach growled on cue. Blitzo decided that breakfast was the next stop. "I love the new outfits." He said while smirking, holding the bag with the rest. "I love them too, thanks. Anyways, tell me about yourself Blitzo." You demanded playfully. "Well, hmm... I like musicals. Although my dad kinda ruined my dreams of being in one. Heheh." He recalled. "Oh, musicals are, okay I guess. Although I'm more into actual music." You commented. "Really now? You gonna crush my dreams like my dad did? Cuz right now, all I see is my dad's asshole talking to me!" He said jokingly. "First, I acknowledge that I am an asshole. Second, I'm flattered. Third, I'm surprised that you know what your dad's asshole looks like." You replied stupidly. The both of you laughed and chuckled. A few times, your hand brushed against his while walking. The temptation of just grabbing it then and there was strong.

When reaching a little restaurant, there was a booth that seemed like a good place to sit. The waitress took some orders and left. "Now is your turn to expose yourself." Blitzo said. "Well, I like animals. I had a lot of pets growing up. My house was practically a zoo." You replied. "Ah, I see. I had a pet fish, but it drowned." He shrugged.

"I'm sorry, but how the fuck does a fish drown?" You asked perplexed. Blitzo just shrugged and smiled like a dork. The food came soon, which was coffee and French toast. When you began to eat, you had a stupid yet funny idea. You pick a piece of toast with your fork and slowly brought it up to Blitzo's mouth. At first, he looked perplexed, but gave in and opened his mouth. "Goo-goo ga-ga." He cooed after eating it. Both of you smirked at the childish actions and finished the food.

After leaving the restaurant, your belly was full and you walked alongside Blitzo. Apparently, he had to use the bathroom and had to leave you to find one. And so, you stood out on the sidewalk... until a limo rolled up to you. The back window opened.

Stolas.

"Join me for a chat darling?" Stolas said as he pointed with his thumb to the seat next to him. "Sorry, my mom told me not to get in cars with strangers. See you next time!" You quickly shut down as you turned away. "Please? I just want to get to know each other for a minute. I also want to talk about Blitzy. I promise no conflict." He promised as he leaned out of the window. You really wanted to just leave right then and there, but the curiosity got the better of you. You turned around and got in the limo hesitantly.

"So first things first, I am Stolas, and you are Y/N. I heard about you before. I have wires here and there. Anyways, nice to finally meet you." He said while holding out his hand. "Yeah, likewise." You lied while shaking his hand. "So, I heard much about you. The overlord in the north, your background, and your... connection with Blitzy. Just wanted to say, that I am quite impressed. Although, you may be in a quarrelsome event if things go a certain way." He said vaguely. "Exactly, what do you mean by that? I really hope you didn't lie about your promise a few minutes ago." You said suspiciously. This situation started to get a little weird. "Oh of course darling! There will be no conflict, as long as you choose that there will be none. You see, you're clearly intrigued in a certain demon that interests me. If you were to continue this selfish action, I may have to intervene, since I am dedicated and know what I want. So just a warning, darling." He said in an evil manner while peering at you. You felt very uncomfortable now, and needed an escape. Luckily, your knight in shining armor came.

Blitzo knocked on the window and peered in when Stolas rolled it down. "Hello Blitzy! Did you miss me? I was just having a lovely conversation with your acquaintance here." He cooed. "Ah Stolas! I would say it's good to see you, but I'd be lying. If you would be so kind and release Y/N and continue your deeds, cuz we were very busy until you so rudely interrupted." Blitzo stated with a fake smile.

"Honestly mood." You said to yourself. Stolas sighed and pouted. "I guess I could. Y/N, you can leave now. But Blitzy, know that I will see you again." He said while patting Blitzo's cheek. Blitzo flinched away and waited for you to come on the sidewalk. He then put his hand on your back and started walking, forcing you to walk with him. You looked back at the limo drive away with traffic swallowing it up.

Woohoo! It feels so good to write this! :) Just letting you guys know, if you have any suggestions or recommendations, I'm always open to hear and try them! Now then, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night! ;) Byeeee!