Chapter 6

Hello everyone! Sorry for the waiting time, as you all know, school sucks and takes up your time, which limits free time. So anyways, I gift you all a heavenly chapter. It will get juicy deeper in, as a reward for being so patient. ;) But anyways, let's partake!

Blitzo had taken you for a stroll in the town. It was a nice day in hell, the sounds of busy life and screams in the distance. Rather peaceful surprisingly. Blitzo had stopped you on the sidewalk for a quick minute. He explained how the place the both of you were going to was a secret, and that it was necessary for him to cover your eyes. You did not think much of it, and submitted to his orders. He stepped close behind you, wrapped his hands over your ice blue eyes, and guided you to who knows where.

"Alright, we have arrived at the destination! If you will, miss." Blitzo cooed in your ear as he unraveled his hands from your eyes. Before you, was a gigantic restaurant. It was red (like almost everything in hell), with a gold lining. "Ooo, going on the fancy route, are we?" You asked jokingly. "Well duh, after all, only royalty come here. And you, are my majesty." He replied with a romantic tone. "This is great, but didn't we eat breakfast not too long ago?" You asked puzzled. "Indeed, but this place isn't just a restaurant, but an entertainment capital too. I mean, food and fun stuff is cool, right? Hehe, I already know so. After all, I came here before." He chuckled. The information he had given you had raised your interest, so you agreed.

"Yeah, I guess so. Well, what are we standing around for? Let's get in there!" You cheered towards him. And so, you both entered. The building had many activities inside. Anything you could think of, it was there. In the arcade, you beat Blitzo constantly. In the bowling alley, you kept scoring strikes. In the miniature golf course, you kept scoring hole-in-ones. In laser tag, you kept winning. Same for hockey, soccer, and a race with carts.

"Jesus Christ! How are you so strong in this shit? I mean, I don't even stand a chance against you!" Blitzo exclaimed. "It's a talent, and a curse." You said smiling at him. "Whatever. I'm beat, wanna get something to eat? We can chat more too." He asked. "Yeah, that's a good idea. I don't wanna make you too mad either." You replied laughing.

You both sat at your table in the restaurant, slouching as you had finished an exquisite feast. Blitzo rubbed his tummy and let out a quiet burp. You wanted to do the same, but doing something gross in a fancy restaurant seemed out of place. You decided to start chatting. "Wow, I'm stuffed. Thank you so much Blitzo! But, how are you paying?" You asked him curiously. "I just do what any smart person would do" he said with a mischievous smile. "Leave." He replied as he grabbed your hand and began to walk away from the restaurant. "Wait, seriously? We're just gonna leave before they ask us for the pay? This is wrong on so many levels!" You half said, half whispered. Once you were out of the building completely, he responded. "Firstly, this is hell. I can do whatever I want. Secondly, people treat imps like shit, so I sometimes return the favor. Thirdly, I forgot my wallet at home so I panicked." He explained. "Okay, whatever. I get it now." You said blankly. Blitzo apologized for the action, then started to lead you to his home, since it started to get dark. Everything was going fine, except when Blitzo had received another phone call. You then saw his face of disgust when he read the caller info. Just before he was going to push the decline button, you snatched his phone out of his hands.

You started to run forward while pushing the accept button. You heard Blitzo yelling and running after you from behind, but you ignored his voice and focused on the one in the call.

"Blitzy, is that you?" An unfamiliar voice rang from the other end. Based on that simple question, you could tell that whoever this person was, they were trying to act seductive. "It's about time you answered. Anyways, I've been really lonely lately, especially after our last little meetup. And as you know, when I'm lonely, I become hungry. And when I become hungry, I want to choke on that red-" The unfamiliar voice expressed before getting cut off by Blitzo grabbing the phone and hanging up.