Chapter 5

Hello my lovelies! ;) I have returned with another holy and divine chapter. I'm currently thinking of some juicy plots to come, but suggestions are always welcome and appreciated! So, let's gooooo!

You awoke in a haze, sweating heavily, as you had just had a nightmare. In the nightmare, you were in the snowy forest, shadows were creeping behind trees and rocks. You had begun to start being fearful, and had started to run in a random direction. Tripping and bumping into trunks, your speed was not the best. But that did not matter, as a figure had appeared in front of you sooner than you had expected. A shadow, but with long horns, stood in your presence. It held a dagger in its hand, as it raised its arm above your head. You didn't even have time to scream, as the dagger dove right into your shoulder.

And so, you shot up in a haste, covered in sweat. For a moment, you forgot where you were and had to think for a moment what this place was. Soon, you remembered that this was Blitzo's apartment, and that you were staying here on the couch. You looked around, and decided that you should remain quiet so you could let Blitzo sleep. After all, this was his home. You got up silently, and went towards the balcony to get some air. You opened the glass door, which went against your luck and made a fair hiss. You cringed, waited a few seconds, then stepped outside, admiring the view. You could see distant skyscrapers and many lights above the rooftops of buildings. It was peaceful.

That is until Blitzo jump scared you.

"Let me guess, nightmare?" He asked, standing behind you. You whipped around, saw him, then were relieved. "Something like that, although I rarely get those." You replied while looking at him. He wore black pajamas and fluffy slippers, which you found adorable. "...What? You like my outfit? How does it look?" He asked jokingly with a wide smile. "Good, very good." You chuckled.

"This is an incredible view. It reminds me of the city my university was at." You stated. "Oh that's right, you went to a university. Personally, I think they teach you bullshit, but you must be really smart to get in one of those." He expressed. "I'm the opposite of smart really. I just went there to please my parents. So I figured, let me major in chemistry or medical, something that will make them think I am." You said sadly. You folded your arms on the railing, looking out at the horizon. Blitzo looked over at you with a soft smile and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Well I think you're smart. Regardless of anyone's opinion." He cooed softly. You couldn't help but grow a smile. You let you head hang loose so it would rest on his hand.

Both of you stayed like that for a good five minutes. Your head resting on his hand, your soft gazes on each other. Wasn't this weird? You two had only known each other for two days, and you both posed like a couple would. A crawling acknowledgment came across your mind. You knew, that both of you were starting to grow a certain kind of relationship, but you responded with just one sentence.

You didn't give a shit.

And so, you later fell back to sleep on the couch while Blitzo had stayed up and done some chores. A part of you was sad that he hadn't... invited you to join him, but you understood that he needed to do some things in order to keep responsibility. Maybe tomorrow when the shift ended, he could do the noble honors.

Blitzo had woken you up since it was time to get ready. He even sang a little song that inspired you. Once you got up, you realized that it had been a while since you took a shower, and that you definitely did not want to embarrass yourself with a certain smell. So you asked for permission to use the shower, which Blitzo made a big speech about how you could use anything in his apartment with no need to ask. You hopped in the shower (which had grey tiles and a fancy shower head), and enjoyed the fantastic feeling. The row of soap bottles on the shelf was like a candy store, multiple choices in which they all made Blitzo smell the way he did. After choosing and applying one that smelled like a type of cinnamon, you got out and dried yourself off. Before you went in the shower, Blitzo had given you another set of his clothes, which was a grey turtleneck sweater, dark grey jeans, and leather boots. You put on your outfit, met up with Blitzo in the kitchen to eat breakfast, and headed out the door.

The two of you walked casually to the headquarters, chatting along the way. You noticed that you weren't getting catcalled as much walking with Blitzo, so this was an advantage. Blitzo had received a call from his cellphone, which he read the caller info, then pressed the decline button. From the depths of your mind, you had a feeling that the person who called was the same person who Blitzo was unpleasant to. Your question slipped out of your mouth.

"So, who's the person who keeps calling you? I've noticed your face cringe whenever they call." You recalled. You caught him off guard, as his eyes widened. "Oh, that. It's just... my mom." He replied with a questioned rise at the end.

He's really bad at lying.

"It's fine, you don't have to tell me now, but another time." You suggested. You looked down on the sidewalk. "Thank you, Y/N. I promise I'll tell you later." He replied to the suggestion.

Soon, both of you had returned to the headquarters, only to find a note on the door.

'Apparently, Loona is still out today, so we figured you would probably not have us do the contract since you think we are a family and we need to stick together, when in reality, we are a company and you're just a complete idiot. We are at home since the attempt of doing anything will be a failure. So, have a bad day sir. -Moxxie. Love, Millie.

You looked over at Blitzo, who was gritting his teeth. "Excuse me, Y/N but I need to go in for a second." He said trying not to scream. He unlocked the doors and went inside. You definitely heard him screaming. He then came out not too long. He smiled like nothing happened and looked in your eyes.

"You wanna go out somewhere?" He asked cutely. "I guess so, but wherever it is, I hope it doesn't trigger any anger, heheh." You chuckled awkwardly. "Great! I'm glad someone appreciates me, unlike a few people who are dear to me." He said looking away. "Hey, it's okay. I'm sure they appreciate you, they are just taking a break probably." You reassured him while rubbing is arm. "I guess you're right Y/N, well anyways, let's go do some fun stuff!" He replied.

Heyeyeyeyey! So I just made this late at night, but I have no regrets, because I absolutely love making you guys happy! :) Moving on, I swear that I will try and make the next chapters more exciting somehow. Bye for now! :D