Im free!

I laid in my bunk for the last time hopefully. I've been in Redwood Juvie for two years now and I've mad more enemy's than friends. Because this is a state detention centre, there are lots of gangs inside here. We are separated from the boys at night but during the day we are made go to classes and extra activities so we don't waste away in here.

I heard the alarm go off for the girls to go take their showers. I hate showering with people watching me and it's not because I'm prude or anything I just don't like the people in here. Some girls here know they've an amazing body so they flaunt it everywhere. It's like being in a porno the way they act! After our showers we have to go to the food hall for breakfast and sit in alphabetical order so the guards know who is missing.

My hair now reaches my lower back and it's still dip dyed blue. On the first day they made me take out all my piercings which I didn't want to so I ended up on the floor with two guards holding me down and one taking the piercings out. I've gotten a couple of scars because of fights. I do not get on with my cell mate at all. She was crazy and was always hitting me and trying to start a fight. I say down at my table with a piece of toast hoping no one would annoying me, but that didn't last long. "You know cause your leaving this evening you should give me a present" Brad said. There is not enough words in the world to describe how annoying Brad is. since the first day I got here he's been wanting some "action" from me. " I will tomorrow baby" I whispered in his ear while tracing my hand on his toned stomach. "I'll be waiting" he said while winking and leaving so he could tell his friend about how he's going to fuck me. The idiot forgot that I was leaving in a hour! God I won't miss this place. Orange jumpsuits are not my style or colour and I look ridiculous in it.

"Antonia Russo please report to the entrance now" the intercom echoed through the hall. I got up as fast as I could, and legged it to the entrance. There I was handed clothes Eddie dropped in for me yesterday and money that I had in my pockets when I was arrested. I got a huge lecture before they buzzes me out. My messed around with me cap so I wouldn't have to listen to the guard telling me not to ruin my life. Two years in this hellhole and I'm finally out.

The big metal wire gates opened with a buzz and I stepped out. My dads girlfriend was collecting me and she stood beside a black SUV. I always liked her cause we got high together and she was a motorbike driver like me. "Wow you have changed a lot" Gemma commented to me. In juvie there is no sweets, alcohol, drugs or fast good so my body was looking good. Because I had nothing to do during the day I worked out a lot and played basketball with some of the guys who weren't horny fuckers. I did squats every day and done weights in the so called gym area which was shit because the guards would be staring
at you all the time. I was wearing a black leather jacket, a white T-shirt and short shorts with a pair of black vans.

I got into to the car and notice at least eight boxes were piled in the back of the car. " So are we skipping town or something" I joked with Gemma. she looked at me seriously and said "I'm not but your going to California to live with your mom". I stared at her like she had three heads. I tried to out the door but it was locked and I was stuck inside a SUV with a person I wanted to kill right now. "Where's my bike?" I ask her straight up. "it's already been delivered along with a new car your dad got you" she said.

This is going to be a hell of a drive.