Run, run

2 years ago
Tony and I were sitting in the skateboard park smoking a joint between us when I heard shout over at the entrance of the park. "Antonio Russo you better run if you want to live" a boy who looked only 19 shouted at my twin with a hand gun pointing straight at him. Before I even could control myself, I leapt up from the ground and tackled the boy to the ground. "Run Tony for fuck sake" I screamed while Tony stood there like a deer caught in headlights before he took off towards my uncles estate. I wrestled with the guy for 3 or 4 minutes before he hit me with the bud of the gun and knocking me out.

I woke up to my gang leader "Eddie" bending over me with a concerned look in his face. "where's Tony?" I asked when I finally remembered that my brother was running for his life not too long ago. "Abbey, baby girl I need you to listen to me and pay attention" Eddie said calmly. I nodded my head slowly unsure what was happening. "You have been out for at least half a hour. Tony was shot by a gang member from the south side, his name is "Jose". He killed your brother because Tony owed him money for guns that he bought off him. You give the word and I will send guys out to have him dead in 15 minutes max" he said to me slowly. I tried to reply to him but no words came out of my mouth. Tears were starting to run down my face, I couldn't breath my brother was dead, he was my only friend. after 10 minutes of me crying on Eddie, I slowly got up and whispered "If anyone is going to kill this Jose guy, it will be me and I won't feel any remorse for him when I put my gun to his temple and blow his brains everywhere".

It's been 3 days since my brother had been murdered and I am getting revenge in honour of my family name for my brother. Eddie's plan is that I will go to their skateboard park and act as a dealer and hand him over drugs. Once I've him alone for the swapping of the dugs for money, I will shoot him there and then. Once I do that I've to run to the alleyway where some of our members will be waiting in a car for me. Sounds simple right??

I had a white crop top and a dark grey sweatpants on. It was a warm night and I wasn't going to wear good clothes that have a high possibility of getting blood on it. I walked into the park with me head high so i showed confidence to the people inside the park. "hola chica, what you selling?" Jose said while coming up to me. "Sorry man I'm waiting for a client, he owes me some money" I said to him trying to lead him on. "I've big money on me darling and I can pay double of what he will pay you" Jose said while showing me 500$ up front. "Okay follow me" I told him. I don't believe he doesn't recognised me from the day I jumped him for my brother. We got to a small dark alleyway and I showed him the three bags of coke I had. He extended his hand with the money toward me, and with a quick swift movement I pulled the gun out of my waist band and aimed it at his head. "Do you even know who I am?" I yelled at him. I could see visible sweat on his forehead. "Tell Antonio, that abbey says hello when you see him" I said with a cold voice. And with that I pulled the trigger. I stood and watched the body fall to the ground. I bent down to the ground took his money and ran. I could hear the sirens of the cop cars that were on the way to the scene.

I guess I should of asked Eddie the name of the alleyway, where I was meant to be collected because I'm running from two cops who are on foot and and a car which is on the opposite street to me. I see a fence and i know that I'm caught now. So I throw my gun with all my strength over the fence behind a pile of boxes. Hopefully the cops didn't see me throw it because I don't want to go to juvie for murder. Just as I try to hop the fence, I feel a body hitting full force into mine and knocking all the air out of my lungs as I fall to the ground. "You are under arrest, anything you say will be used against you in court......." I block it all out because I've heard it all before. As he clipped the handcuffs behind my back, he and his friend search me and find my coke and money. "Looks like we got ourselves a dealer, and she is hot" they comment to each other. "So kid what's your name?" The man who nearly killed me with his body asked. "Antonia Russo" I replied coldly hoping my surname might shut them up for awhile. "It was your brother who was murdered just 4 days ago wasn't it?" He asked. I have him a death glare so he would back off the subject. He looked at me with sympathy and lead me to the cop car so I could be taken to a place worst than highschool and it's called juvie.