👌🏽.34

-I rolled my eyes as Kentrell pushed me to the wall,that Nigga could not stay In the house for nothing he was always in and out.I looked as Kentrell went inside the restroom and slammed the door closed as I got in the bed.
*
*
*
*
"What kind of pill is it?I said looking at Kentrell.

"Just take it.He said as I rolled my eyes and took the pill.

-Before I dosed off I seen a dude coming in and that was it.
*
*
*
*
-Kentrell placed me back in the bed and then sat on the floor looking at me.

"Kentrell what happened?I said looking at him.

"Did I Tell u to speak?He said catching a attitude.

"Aye Kentrell I left my phone.A dude said walking into are room as I looked at Kentrell.

"Lul mama up now.He said picking up his phone and then licking his lips.

"Best head ever.He said as Kentrell and him did a hand shake and I looked at Kentrell.

-Omfg Kentrell let a dude rape me after he drugged me.I started feeling pain in my stomach making me hold my stomach as Kentrell looked at me and I blacked out again.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up in a hospital bed looking at the nurse talk to Kentrell.

"She's going through a miscarriage.She said making me start crying.

-The nurse looked at me and touched my face.

"It's gone be ok.She said as Kentrell walked outta the room.

-The nurse walked out giving me time to cry myself to sleep.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up feeling somebody rubbing on my arm,I looked up and it was Kentrell making me push his hands off me.

"Don't touch me.I said looking at him as I was still crying.

-It's not about the fact that I lost the baby it's about the fact that he drugged me and let somebody rape me,what kind of person would do that.Kentrell looked around before looking back at me and grabbing me by my neck.

"If u ever tell anyone I let that nigga rape u imma kill u.He said as I started crying.

"Do u understand me.He said as I shook my head yes and he let go of my neck.

"Can we go home.I said looking at him as he shook his head yeah and gave me the bag of clothes to go change into.

——————————————
Sorry this was short I cried making this

Like wtf Kentrell🥺🥺