🥶.7

"Baby girl I need that fan cause I'm hot now.Lonnie said making me look at her as Kentrell was recording.

"Broke ass niggas wit that plan,they get shot down.She said as Kentrell started laughing.

"Girl be Quiet.I said making her roll her eyes.

"no me dices que hacer.She said making Kentrell look at us stupid.

-U don't tell me what to do-

"Well don't nobody wanna hear u.I said laying my head on the window

-We was on are way back to Atlanta and Lonnie was already getting on my nerves and we only had her for not even a day,and Kentrell was her hype man.
*
*
*
*
-We got in the house and Lonnie eyes got wider.

"Why y'all house so big and it's only 2 of y'all.She said looking at Kentrell.

"This all Kentrell.I said as my phone started ringing.

"Hello?

"U got Lonnie?My mama said.

"Yeah u want her?

"Yeah bring her to me.
*
*
*
*
-Me and Lonnie walked into my moms house that was decorated differently

"Heyy Lonnie.She said making Lonnie look at me and frown.

"Am I staying wit u now cause I like Kentrell.She says making my mom look at me.

"Who is Kentrell?She said looking confused.

"Um nobody.I said rolling my eyes.

"Did u pack all my things?I said making her move over til where I could see 4 suitcases.

"Thxs.I said grabbing them and opening the door rolling them out.

"Wait emma will u come get me on the weekend?Lonnie said looking like she was gonna cry.

"Yeah!I said smiling and hugging her.
*
*
*
*
*
-I walked into the house hearing moans from Kentrell room,I walked upstairs and walked into the room and it was like a flashback all over again.

"Damn Kentrell how many times u gone do this to me,let me kno so I can go.I said rolling my eyes trying not to cry.

"Girl bye yo nigga entertaining me right now.Jania said looking at me.

-I walked over to the bed making Kentrell get off and grab me.

"Kentrell let me go!!I said watching Jania get up outta the bed and start grabbing her things.

"Nahh chill.He said letting me go as Jania walked out.

"U gone keep fucking her?I said looking at him.

"Bruhhh CHILL!!He said grabbing me again but this time harder.

"Nahh u chill!I said snatching away from him.

"Do u wanna fight.He said putting on his clothes.

"Fuck I look like fighting u.I said rolling my eyes.

"Say bro fix yo attitude.He said coming up to me.

"Go get in the shower wit that cheap ass body spray on.I said moving away from him.

"Fight me when I get out!He said smirking.

"If I'm still here.I said smirking back.

"Don't try me.He said being serious but as soon as we walked into the bathroom and closed the door I grabbed the keys and my suitcases.

-I walked outta the room and then walked downstairs just to see the door opening.

"Ughh wassup Lul gurl.Kd said.

"Heyy Emma.Kelsey said all up on 3Three.

"Hey.I said tryna head back upstairs but I bumped into Kentrell.

-He grabbed me by my hair in front of his friends as we went back upstairs into his room,he closed the door and looked at me.

"Can I leave please?I said rolling my eyes.

"Put yo shit up and stop asking dumb questions.He said making me roll my eyes again and go to my closet.

-I unpacked my things and put them up and walked outta the room and went downstairs wit everybody else.Kentrell kept his eyes on me as I sat on the couch while him and 3three was drinking until somebody started banging on the door.Kentrell went to the door and opened it and Jania walked in making me jump up.

"Chill bruh.Kentrell said looking at me.

"Yeah chill fa yo ass go to jail fa hitting a pregnant woman.She said smirking.

"So u got her pregnant?I said holding my head.

"I was gone tell u.He said as tears started to form in my eyes.

-I ran upstairs and went into the room and fell to the floor and broke down crying before falling asleep on the floor.
——————————————
No comment
Short chapter