💜.30

-I woke up on the couch as I was in Erica's arms as she was sleep.Kentrell and 3three walked in and I tried to get up but was hurting.

"Ouhh Baby don't move.Erica said making me look up at her.

"What happened?I said looking at her.

"Kentrell was beating yo ass like u was a man on the streets or sum.She said looking up at Kentrell and mugging him.

"Can u just help me up.I said as she moved and got of the couch.

-She helped me up and that shit hurted,Kentrell musta really beat my ass last night.Erica helped me upstairs and I walked into my room as she went back downstairs,I walked into the bathroom and started the shower,I took off my clothes and got in the shower.I let the water hit my bruises and the bruises that was still healing,I felt somebody breathing on my neck and I already knew it was Kentrell.

"I'm sorry baby I was just mad.He said touching my bruises.
*
*
*
*
-I laid in the bed wit king on top of me and matti laying on Kentrell.

"Mommy u married.Matti said looking at my finger.

"I'm married to your daddy.I said as she smiled.

"Can I be the flower girl at the wedding.Matti said as I looked at Kentrell.

"Yeah u and Lonnie.I said shaking my head.

-I looked at King as he let out a little sneeze he was already 6 months and getting big every day.I grabbed my phone and started texting Erica.

Me
Bestie wyd

Bestie❤️🤪
Nun u ok

Me
Yes I'm ok 🙂

Bestie❤️🤪
I thought that nigga was gone beat my ass when I pushed him.

Me
Let's go out to eat tonight I can leave the kids here wit Kentrell

Bestie❤️🤪
Bet meet me at Olive Garden

-I put my phone on the charger as they was sleep.I put king on Kentrell and got outta the bed,I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me,I took another shower and redid my higienes.I walked outta the bathroom dressed and grabbed my phone.

"Where u sneaking off too?Kentrell said laying king down in my spot.

"I'm not sneaking and I'm going out to eat wit erica.I said grabbing my keys.

"Did U ask?He said making me roll my eyes.

"Oh soory husband I didn't kno I had to ask to go places now,May I go out to eat wit erica?I said looking at me.

"Mane Ion care get the fuck out and don't come back.He said making me look at his bipolar ass and walk out.
*
*
*
*
*
"Girl like he making me regret marrying him.I said looking at erica.

"Then he told me not to come home.I said as Erica laughed.

"He bipolar asf but spend a night at my house and once it hit in the morning how much u wanna bet he gone call u.She said making me laugh.
*
*
*
*
*
-I came outta the bathroom and got in the bed wit Erica,it was going on 1:30 as we started watching What Man Want.My Phone started ringing as I picked it up and seen that it was Kentrell.

"Girl he calling me.I said answering it.

"Hello.I said looking at erica.

"Where u at its 1:32.He said sounding tired.

"Umm u told me not to come back home.I said smirking.

"No the fuck I didn't.He said changing his mood.

"Yes the fuck u did Kentrell.Erica said laughing.

"Man get the fuck off my girl phone for I get 3three to handle u bro.He said making me roll my eyes.

"Ok Kentrell goodnight Im not finna argue wit u tonight cause u bipolar asf.I said before hanging up.
——————————————
Here's another chapter YESSS