Amajiki- Mirio...

Togata- Why don't you all fight me at once? 

Class- Wh...What?!

Rio- Oh no...

Togata- Its the most rational to have you all experience our experience firsthan, right? How about it, Eraser Head?

Aizawa- Do what you want.

===============================

We were all in the schools gym in our PE uniforms.

Sero- Um are you serious?

Togata- Totally serious!

Rio- Guys im gonna sit this one out.

Midoriya- Why?

Rio- I dont feel like getting sent to the nurses office today. 

I walked to the wall and stood next to Aizawa and Shouto.

Amajiki- For the work studies, it would've been enough for us to say,"This is how it was, and I learned a lot from it." Not everyone is filled to the brim with ambition. We can't end up with kids who are unable to recover after this.

Kirishima- What does he mean by "unable to recover" ......?

Nejire- Oh listen.. Did you know in the past there was a student who got so frustrated the student quit being a hero, and that caused all sorts of problems. Did you know that? Its tough isnt it Togata? If you dont think things through properly, this'll be rough. Really rough.

Tokoyami- There's a handicap in place, but we've fought the pros before.

Kirishima- And we've fought with villains before, too. Do we look like such weak small fries to you that you need to worry about us?

Mirio- Right, you can come at me anytime from anywhere. Who's first?

Kirishima- I'll....!

Midoriya- Here I come!

Kirishima- Unexpectedly its Midoriya?!

Aizawa- This is a good chance for you all.Make sude you get the most out of this experience!

Togata- Problem child. Thats good! Your really energetic!

Sato- The close combat team should surround him at once!

Kirishima- All right!

Everyone started running at Mirio and sadly his clothes came of. At that moment Shouto covered my eyes with his hand.

Sero- Your clothes fell off just now!

Togata- Oh, excuse me. The fine-tuning's tricky.

Shouto removed his hand from my eyes and I saw that Mirio at least had pants on. At that moment Midoriya attacked but his attack went through Mirio.

Togata- You went for the face huh?

All the long distance fighters then started attacking with their quirks but they all went through him. He then went missing and popped back up behind Jirou sadly naked again. Shouto then covered my eyes again. So I wasnt really able to see the fight.

Togata- I'll start with the lon-distance fighters!

Sato- His power isn't just slipping through things?

Kirishima- What kind of strong quirk is that?!

Amajiki- Thats not it.

Shouto uncivered my eyes for and all I saw were my classmates on the floor covering in pain with only a few left to fight.