Rescue

Rio POV

Ashido- So, in short you're planning on getting the receiver from Yaoyorozu, following it, and going to save Bakugo yourselves?

Kirishima- Yeah.

Todoroki- Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo without killing him. Kirishima and I are going.

IIda- Dont go overboard with your messing around! You already tried to convince Midoriya! Stop we said you cant do it!

Shoji- Wait. Calm down. We are all frustrated but we shouldnt act on our emotions.

Aoyama- L-Lets leave this to All Might.... Mr Aizawa's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded, too.

Tokoyami- Aoyama's right. I cant say much since I was the one who needed saving, though.....

Tsuyu- Everyone, we're all shocked from Bakugo's kidnapping. But lets think things through calmly. No matter how just your feelings, if you're saying you'll fight again... that you'll break the rules... Those acts are the same as those of villains.

Ring Ring

My started ringing and I saw who it was.....All Might.. I answered..

Rio- Look who decided to finally call!

All Might- Hi Rio....

Rio- You didnt even leave a note! You didnt even text me! What a trash brother you are!!!!

Mineta- Well..

All Might- Look I was busy..

Rio- Busy!!! Busy for your own sister!! I see how it is!!

All Might- Look I was working on finding Young Bakugo..

Rio- Yea but you couldnt just send a little text!!!

Doctor- Sorry to interrupt... Its time for Yagi's exam...

Rio- I have to go..

I hung up..

Rio- Well that was refreshing...

Sero- Wh-Why dont we go?

Ojiro- Okay..

Uraraka- Rio, feel better soon.

Todoroki- Feel better...

Rio- Thanks...All of you..

Kirishima- We talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday.. If we go, we go right away. Tonight. Since you were seriously injured, I dont know if you can move, but we still wanted to invite you, Be cause your probably one of the most frustrated.

Rio- I'll go..

Kirishima- Really..?

Rio- I need to do this..Plus My arms are still getting better but after that im good!

Kirishima- Great we'll be waiting in front if the hospital tonight.

Rio- I'll be there..

=================================

Doctor- While you were out, Recovery Girl performed some pretty strong healing on you. But your arms were pretty messed up. Your bones were messed up as well.. You see the body has limiters where it limits your body to use only 80% of quirk....But when your in a time of great peril your quirk will rise to 100% witch will put a strain on your body...If it werent for recovery girl you would have lost both your arms.

My eyes widened...

Doctor- You see your arms were practically broken....Your flames were hot enough to burn through your bones practically turning them into ash... The moment we found out we called Recovery girl before it was to late to save you... She used her quirk to make the ashes in your body turn back to bones in the process of healing... Your arms are perfectly fine now except for the burns on your skin....If you injure yourself like this 2 or 3 more times...You will lose your arms forever..

My Hero Academia: All Might's Little Sister (OC X Todoroki)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें