Exams

Rio POV

Aizawa- Okay, thats it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You are all studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it wont just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. Thats all.

Ashido and Kaminari- I havent studied at all!

Mina Ashido: 20/21

Denki Kaminari:20/21

Kaminari- With the sports festical and internship, I didnt study at all!

Tokoyami- Its true that we had one event after the another, but....

Fumikage Tokoyami: 14/21

Sato- For the Midterms,we'd  just started achool, so they didnt cover much, so I didnt really have a hard time with them, but with the back to back events and stuff the finals will be different....

Rikido Sato: 12/21

Koji Koda: 11/21

Mineta- It'll be tough since theres a practical exam, too.

Minoru Mineta: 9/21

Ashido and Kaminari- N-Ninth on the Midterms?! 

Ashido-And I though you were one of us! 

Kaminari- Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb.......! Wheres the demand for this?!

Mineta- The world, I guess.

Midoriya- Ashido, Kaminari! L-Lets do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?

Izuko Midoriya: 4/21

Rio- Yea all you have to do is study and you got this!

Rio Yagi: 3/21

Iida- Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!

Tenya Iida: 2/21

Todoroki- Its pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class.

Shouto Todoroki: 5/21

Kaminari- Be careful with your words!

Yaoyorozu- You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures.

Momo Yaoyorozu: 1/21

Ahiso and Kaminari- Yao-momo!

Yaoyorozu- I cant help at all with the practical, though...

Jiro- Im not one of those two, but can I join, too? Im having some trouble with quadratic functions......

(I hate quadratic function they are the worst!)

Kyoka Jiro: 7/21

Yaoyorozu- Huh?

Sero- Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?

Hanta Sero: 17/21

Ojiro- I'd like to join, too. Theres a bunch of stuff I dont get.....

Mashirao Ojiro: 8/21

Yaoyorozu- Everyone! Yes, of course! Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!

Ashido- Seriously? I cant wait to see your house!

Yaoyorozu- Oh, in that case, I must tell Mother and have her open up the hall!

Todoroki- Hey Rio wanna help me study?