Dorms!

Rio POV 

After everyone got permission, we left home to start a new life. On the grounds of UA, about a five minute walk from school, a student dorm built in three days: Heights Alliance. This is my--no, our new home.

Aizawa- For now, i'm just glad that we are able to bring Class 1-A back together again.

Sero- Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?

Hagakure- I had a hard time!

Jiro- Thats normal....

Ojiro- The two of you were directly affected by the gas.

Tsuyu- We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad. 

Uraraka- Yeah.

Aizawa- I was surprised too. Well im sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, i'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first-- For now, we will focus on getting provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp.

Hagakure- So much happened that I forgot about that.

Aizawa- This is important. Listen up. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, Rio. These six went to go save Bakugo that night.

Oh no...He found out....well of course he did. The police force probably told him or was it maybe All Might. But the reaction everyone has kinda makes me feel a little uneasy.....But we saved Bakugo and thats what matters!

Aizawa- Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. Im going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it werent for All Mights retirement, I would of expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure. Of course the six that went, but also the twelve who knew but didnt stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all. Now, were going inside. Lets have some energy!

Uhh the mood is kinda depressing so I doubt we would have energy.

Bakugo- Come here.

Kaminari- Huh? What? No!

Bakugo just took Kaminari... Weird... What the? There is electricity everywhere now. What is going on?

Kaminari- Yay...

Kaminari then came out in his......uh......dumb....faze? I dont know but its hilarious. Bakugo lit the mood huh? At least he kinda cares about us all.

Sero- What? What did Bakugo do?

Bakugo- Kirishima.

Kirishima- Huh?

Bakugo then held a lot of bills with him..

Kirishima- Wait, your scaring me! What is this, did you shake someone down for money?

Bakugo- No! I withdrew this money. You used up all your allowance, right?

Kirishima- Yeah... Where did you hear about me buying night vision goggles?

Bakugo- If you keep having to scrimp and save, then it'll make me feel bad. Show your dumb side, as usual.

======================================================

Aizawa- Each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Food, baths, and laundry are on this floor.

Sero- Theres even a courtyard!

Rio- This is soooo coool!

Ashido- So spacious! So clean! And a sofa!