13: Perfect Two (Zammi)

Guys listen to Bubbly by Colbie Caillat for major feels okay?

Perfect, they were perfect together, fitting together like two puzzle pieces.

As Zayn and Sammi spent the evening and the following night together, they didn't care, she didn't care about Niall Horan and he didn't care about his hair. They only cared about each other and the way their breaths mingled and danced in the cold December night, just the way they should have been dancing. And so they did, they danced the night away even though Zayn couldn't dance if his life depended on it, they still did it. Stumbling, grumbling and giggling, they danced and Zayn fell even deeper in love with Sam. Sam came closer and closer to the surface of the pool of misery she had been swimming in since forever and as the night ended and dawn came she took the first breath of fresh air. That night, she forget about Niall.

She didn't think it possible, until it happened and how happy she felt as her soul and body got out of the grip of the love spell cast on her, only one thing could describe......Her breathtaking smile, as she looked up at her tanned friend and said, "Zayn, you made me forget."

To say Zayn was suprised would be an understatement, his mouth opened as if to say something but he shut it again, his heart jumping in his chest with utter content and love. He was out of words so he just smlied at her and lifted her off the ground and twirled her around. His ears filled with her tinkling laughter as she gripped the collar of his shirt. He placed her back on the ground and said, " Are you sure?"

Sammi looked up at Zayn with her blue eyes filled with happiness, "Well, I think so yeah, he completely slipped out of my mind, being with you made it just so easy. I wish I could be with you forever."

"I wish that too, Sammi." He smiled the corners of his eyes crinkling with happiness, he looked down at the girl he loved, who looked so much better in his arms then anywhere else. His eyes suddenly fell on the watch on wrist and said,"I need to go now though Sam-"

" Please stay Zayn, you make me happy, so please, I beg you please stay, hold me and stay with me forever. " Sammi frowned, her heart deflating at the thought of him going, she didn't know what she was feeling, she didn't know why she was saying, what she was saying. All she knew was that he made her smile and she wanted him to stay. Forver, she wanted him to hold her this way, forver. She didn't know why, but she felt like a child who got candy after months and he was the candyman and she wanted him to make her forget about him.

"Well I think, I could stay for a while more, if that's what you want." Zayn kissed her forehead tentatively, almost like he was afraid to break her.

"Yes, that's what I want." She smiled at him and so he stayed for some more time. They danced some more at the cheesy songs that played on the radio and giggled some more and fell in love some more.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Soooo yahhh, what do you think? Tell me please in the comments section my cuties, please I really want to know your opinions and stuff okay? Ily bye

-Ypayne
xxx