Meant For Forever.

Big shout out to RelaxTheCoolKidHere and SocialNetworker
Some people are so friggin nice!

ZOEYS POV
"And how much I love you..."
Why those words came out of his mouth of his mouth, my heart literally exploded.
I shake my head, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.
"Zoey. I'm sorry if that scares you, or that's not what you wanted to hear, but I can't help these feelings." I just look at him.
"When I'm with you forever isn't long enough. Your smile is more beautiful than the stars. No matter what happens I will always love you. My life is nothing without you, I have no reason to live. Everybody dreams of having what we do and I fell in love with you. All I'm trying to say is that I can't live without you and don't even want to. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and you make my life complete. I adore you from my heart and soul and want to let you know that you are my little angel. You make me so happy that all I need now is you to make my life complete. I still remember the first day you entered my life, I helped you get to class? I knew right then that there was certainly something special about you, what I didn't completely know yet was that you were the girl who would turn my world inside out. I can't wait until we are able to spend each and every moment together. I can't live without you. Thank you for making all of my dreams come true, Baby, you have meant more to me than anyone ever will. I love you because you are the only person who can make me smile when I am having the worst day. I love you because in your eyes I see a person who will Love me more than anyone no matter what. I love you because you will do anything to keep me yours without even thinking twice. I love you most of all because you are my one and only, my soul mate. We belong together, Baby, and I couldn't be any happier. I love you."

"Harry" I cry.
"Zoey it's ok, you don't have to say it back, I just had t-"
"I love you too."
"Zo-"
"I mean it Harry. Otherwise I wouldn't say it." I say letting the tears fall, seeing a tear fall from Harrys eye, falling down his cheek and onto the floor.
"I grew up, moving around a lot, leaving behind a lot of friends and family, I smiled happily everyday. But inside I was dying. Until I meet you, Harry. I've never been happier and I cannot thank you enough for that. When you're not with me, I always miss you perfect, stupid self, it's like apart of me is missing when you're not with me and I only feel whole when you're here, standing right next to me, protecting me. Not a day goes by when my mind does not think of you, you are the reason behind every joy that has ever been a part of my life. You are the one who made me see the beauty of things. Before you came into my life, I was sad, alone and broken. Then you came in and turned my world around and changed everything for the better. I cannot thank you enough, all I can do to repay you is to love you unconditionally and whole heartedly. You are every dream of mine come true and I love you with all my heart and soul. Im trying to tell you how much you truly mean to me. This last month has been one of the best months of my life and it's all because of you. I love you with every beating piece of my heart. Every train of thought turns to you. You are the most wonderful, talented, handsome man I have ever met and I thank God every day that you're mine. I love you more than I could ever explain, more than I even understand. You taught me how to love, Harry. We were meant for forever. I hope that we last forever. I hope you are the man I marry. I love you, I'm glad to call myself yours." I say, crying.
"Zoey, whispering your name, feels like home. I love you so much, Zoey. If I had to chose, between loving you, and breathing, I'd use my last breath to say I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are my everything. No matter what happens, everyday we are together, becomes the best day of my life. I thank God everyday for letting me call you mine."

I run up to him and jump onto him, making him almost fall over. I wrap my legs around his stomach and he settles his big hands sitting under my thighs, and I wrap my arms around his neck. With both of us crying, we stay like that for a good 5 minutes before we pull away, and go to bed, no talking, we just lay there before I shed a tear and we fall asleep in a spooning position.

------------------------------
ZOEY POV
"Zoey! Zoey wake up!"
I dart my eyes open and sit up
"Harry what's wrong?" I ask worriedly.
"You know how you sung that song for me?"
"Yeah?"
"After you fell asleep last night, I stayed up all night, writing one for you."
"Are you serious Harry? You didn't have to do that." I say rubbing my eyes.
"But, I love you." He smiles and so do I leaning in for a kiss.
"Ok" I say, sitting up properly, tying my hair in a messy bun, and crossing my legs, under the covers.
"Ok," he says.
He coughs in a funny way, clearing his throat making me smile.

"Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you,
Oh, it's you,
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things"

I let a tear fall, before leaning into Harry giving him a soft peck on the lips.
"Harry you're amazing, I'm proud to call myself yours."
"Ditto Babe, ditto." He smiles and I laugh pushing his chest.
"Umm, was that supposed to hurt me, baby?"
"Shut up" I shoot back.
He just laughs and pulls me in for a hug.
--------<3-------
OMG GUYS, I DONT LIKE TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK OR ANYTHING, BUT IM LOVIN THIS CHAPTER!!
PLEASE VOTE FOR IT.