Im going to kill you

"I'm moving"

All Harry does is stare right into my eyes allowing me to read the expression on his face. Shock, confusion, anger.

"Excuse me?" He askes as if he didn't hear what I said.
"Harry you heard what I said, don't make me repeat it." I answer while another tear drop falls down my cheek and onto my leg.
"Is this some kind of prank? Your parents said you were staying in LA" he says as he pushes my legs off his.
"Dad's company he works for went under, they had to let a bunch of people go, including dad."

His face turns red, he frowns and walks over to the wall, resting his arm on it while he buries his face in it.
I walk over to him and rest my head on his arm.
"Harry" I start.
"Don't Harry me Zoey, you can't just leave me like this" he shouts.
"I've done so much for you Zoey your the best thing that has ever happened to me I can't believe this!"  He says as he slams his fist into the wall.

I step back a step in fright.

"Harry stop your scaring me I've never seen you like this before, calm down"
"Don't tell me to calm down."

I stay quiet not knowing how to handle the situation.
I walk back toward the bed and sit down.
Harry turns around and looks me right in the eye.

"What your just going to sit there?"

"What do you mean Harry?"

He doesn't say anything. He looks out the window and lets out chuckle and opens the door and leaves, slamming it behind him.

I'm in shock, I don't know what to do.
I start crying and run downstairs and out the door hearing a couple people calling out to me.
I walk down as many side streets as I can, walking wherever my feet take me. I need to think.
A few minutes later my phone rings.
Harry.
I quickly answer it, "hello"
"Where are you?" I hear him ask in his raspy voice.
"I don't know but I'm scared, it's dark and I am down this random side street. Please come Harry"
"I'm coming baby I'm so sorry I scared you before, try and find a street sign, I will find you."
I start running down one end of the street until I find it.
"Green street" I say into the phone.
"Okay stay there I'll be there soon I love you"
"I love you too" I smile and hang up the phone.

A few minutes later a car pulls up beside me. I smile and stand up, expecting it to be Harry, I open the door but before getting in I notice something.
This isn't Harry.
"Hi babe, are you lost?" The 30ish looking man says to me smirking.
Shivers go down my spine. I close the door and take a few steps back before I feel my back slam into something behind me.
Before I get a chance to turn around I feel a big arm wrap around me neck, I try to scream but they put their big hand around my mouth, he throws me into the back seat and they start driving away.
I scream and cry scared of what's going to happen to me.
I now have rope around my hands and duct tape over my mouth my macscara is for sure running down my cheeks, I've never been so scared in my life.
After a minute we pulled over and I get pulled out of the car by my hair, I wince in pain.
I try to scream as I get pulled past a play ground and under a big tree.
My phone rings
"Babe where are I can't see you anywhere" Harry says into the phone.
"Sorry Harry" one of the men says into my phone.
"She's busy" he says laughing and hangs up I cry.

-- Harry's POV---

What the fuck just happened.
Who was that.
What did he mean.
I need to find Zoey.

I look her up in my find my iPhone and see she just 2 streets down. I push the accellorater and drive.

--Zoey POV---

He hangs up my phone and throws it on the ground.
The other many pulls his phone out and starts videoing.
He walks over to me smiling as I try to crawl away he grabs my legs and pulls me towards him while crawling ontop of me.
He wipes away my tears and rips the duct tape off and I scream.
He silences my by violently kissing my lips.
He has a tight drip around my wrists as he moves down to suck my neck and tears at my clothes.
I cry and he rips off my tank top, leaving me in my bra.
He takes it off and starts sucking on my boobs leaving hickeys all over them.
I cry as he moves down and starts undoing my pants.
I struggle as he starts to pull them down but as he does that I hear someone screaming.
Harry.
He runs over  and pulls the man off me.
He falls to the ground and Harry gets ontop of him punching him over and over again in the face and stomach.
"What the fuck do you think you are doing to my girlfriend?"
He yells as he keeps punching.
" I'm going to kill you you piece of shit"
He punches him for a good two minutes, after he is knocked out he turns to the other guy who is hiding behind a tree.
Harry walks over, grabs him by the hair and slams his face into the tree.
The guy falls to the ground and Harry kicks him in the balls and the guy winces and goes unconscious.
Harry runs over to my shaky body.
I cry and cry as he hugs me ever so tightly.
"Zoey this is all my fault I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry" he crys.
He pulls away and takes off his t shirt and puts it on me.
"I was so scared Harry" I cry
" I know baby I know" he soothes as he picks me up bridal style.
"Come on let's get you home"

---
Harry's POV

I never should of left her. This is all my fault I should've been with her. I hate myself.
I think as I look over to her sleeping body.
I pull up to our house and go life her out of the car and up the stairs. She wakes up as I lay her on the bed.
"Can I have a shower Harry"
"Of course you can baby" I say as I help her take her clothes off and I see the state those men left her in. I'm so angry. There's hickeys and scratches all over her body. I want them dead. What they did to her is not okay.
Half and hour later she comes out of the shower wearing my basketball shirt and some fat pants of mine.
She crawls in to the bed next me and hold onto me tightly as if I'm going to disappear if she lets go.
"I love you Harry" she whispers as she doses off.
"I love you too Zoey"
I'm never letting her go.

HEY GUYSSSSS LONG TIME NO SEE
lmao idk how long this will last but I want to try and complete this book. Sorry I have been away for so long but I'm back baby. <33333