Jerry came next to his desk and glanced at the blueprints. He was already aware of the issue. "Don't they have a identification number or something? Maybe small and hidden so you'd know their order?"

"I checked and found nothing. It doesn't help that everything is square either and I can't overlap them without covering most of it up. I tried starting my own, but since I don't know exactly what goes where..."

"This is odd indeed." Jerry leaned his hand on the surface of the table, his eyebrows drawn in concentration. "It's also very impractical." Then he raised his eyes to the giant screen taking up most of the wall in front of the desk.

It used to be filled with more plans and calculations, but this time Jerry was most likely drawn by the blinking dots and the sole, disappointing inscription.

Trying to connect...

"What--"

Jerry's words were cut off once the door opened again and Lee Hannigan strutted inside their quarters, that annoying, smug smile on his face. Jimmy couldn't for the life of him figure out just what the hell he had to be so proud of.

"How are my little geniuses doing?" he cooed like the asshole he was.

"Watch it, Lee," Jimmy said, his voice pleasant, and gave Jerry a nudge. "Or this little genius will stop giving you the drug and you'll start wailing and throwing up again."

"Always the comedian," Hannigan said. He glanced at the black screen, then at the papers on Jimmy's desk. "You'd better get your work done faster. We have only four more days and then it's bye-bye."

"Don't tell me how to do my job, prick," Jimmy growled. Easy for him to throw shade when he had nothing to do.

"Someone, should. You can't even arrange plans if your life depended on it." He reached out and started messing with the papers.

"Lee, you're right." Jerry put his hand on his chest and nudged him back. "We'll be out of here in four days, so why not keep the peace?" 

Hannigan huffed and continued what he was doing. His hand caught the framed photo and knocked it over. He threw it one disgusted look before picking it up.

"She the one who dumped you? Don't blame her."

Jimmy grabbed his arm and twisted it enough to not do any serious damage, but for it to hurt like a bitch. The frame clattered on the desk.

"Hands off my papers. And don't ever touch my personal things again."

"Let go of me, Grant!"

Jimmy twisted a little harder. "There's two of us, you'll have to be more specific."

"Jimmy," Jerry said, his tone calm, but firm.

It was enough. Jimmy let Hannigan go and nudged him back. The asshole cradled his arm, his face filled with a hatred Jimmy was already too used to.

"You'll regret this. You fucking entitled asshole."

"Right back at you, sugarplum." Jimmy blew him a kiss.

Hannigan stared at him disgusted for a moment, then left back the way he came. He probably wished he could slam the door behind him, but it just sealed shut quietly.

"You don't need to antagonize him," Jerry said.

"He doesn't need to antagonize me either, but no one is telling him that."

"He's an asshole. He wouldn't get it anyway."

Jimmy turned to his twin, a broad grin on his face. "Jerry, you said asshole."