Me: You could've used force for fuck's sake!! I mean Jin oppa and you could've held him off!!!

Jin: Y/n, there's no point in arguing with us! We are worried about him too!! But he isn't answering the calls!

Me: Then what are you sitting here for?! Let's go!

Jin: Good idea! Namjoon, get flashlights for us!! I'll take a first aid kit with me! Y/n! Go and change into something more better, but be quick!!

Me and Namjoon: Ok!

It was pretty cold so I decided to wear this:

I went downstairs and then we all left the house in Jin oppa's car

I went downstairs and then we all left the house in Jin oppa's car. Our Parents and Jungkook's parents were on a business trip, so we didn't have to worry about telling anything to them.

We reached my old middle school and we got out of the car. Namjoon oppa gave me and Jin oppa, flashlights. We went behind the school building.

Namjoon: Stick together guys, we don't want anyone else getting lost.

Jin: Namjoon, please don't break the flashlight.

Me: Not the right time to joke Jin oppa.

Jin: Sorry.

We went inside the forest. It was so goddamn creepy at night. I just held onto Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa's hands, because I was scared of getting lost.

That dumb idiot! He came here all alone, at night time, to search for me. I hope he's okay....

We went deeper into the forest while, shouting Jungkook's name.
I was limping a bit, due to the sprain in my ankle. But then....we heard groans, coming from somewhere near us.

Namjoon: Guys, do you hear that?

Me: The groaning? Yes.

Jin: It seems as if someone is in pain.

Namjoon: Let's go check it out?

Me: Yeah, let's go.

We went near the source of the voice and saw.....

Me: Jungkook!!!

I quickly went towards him, getting down on my knees and bringing his head on my lap.

Jungkook: You're okay....that's a relief.

He spoke in a weak voice, cupping my cheeks and then,

Fainted....

IF YOU'RE CONFUSED, THEN LISTEN,
You're hideout is behind your old high school but where Jungkook went to search for you was your old middle school.

I'm going to upload on my short stories book tomorrow!
- JenBTae💜 -

I'm going to upload on my short stories book tomorrow!- JenBTae💜 -